2022 Stadium Club Chrome Gold On Card Auto *TRADED*

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pinetarboys

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
*TRADED*
Andre Pallante RC St Louis Cardinals Reliever Gold Refractor on card auto
#/23/50 SCCUA-APA

Would like a GU or lower end inserts/ refractors/prizms of Harper, Tatis, Judge, Dominguez or Gunnar Henderson RCs…

LMK
Thanks Josh

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
I’m sure you do Ryan!!!! I’ll take a looksy now…any idea on BV?

Great. It looks like the Gold refractor is #’d to 50 and the Orange is #’d to 25. The Gold BV is $15 and the Orange BV is $20.

If there is a way to work things out so it is a PWE trade on both ends that would be awesome, but also fine if not.

Ryan

Great. It looks like the Gold refractor is #’d to 50 and the Orange is #’d to 25. The Gold BV is $15 and the Orange BV is $20.

If there is a way to work things out so it is a PWE trade on both ends that would be awesome, but also fine if not.

Ryan
Ok so it’s gold not orange LoL! I should know this by now with Topps products…$15 in trade, I’ll see what I can find for PWE…

Thanks Josh

Let’s go with this Ryan:

2023 Topps Chrome Blue Refractors #/150 125 Luis Robert $15.00

2023 Topps Chrome Prism Refractors 3 Bryce Harper $6.00

Hoping you can throw in the Harper for trading an AUTO…lmk if that’s ok?

If not it’s all good…
Thanks Josh

Let’s go with this Ryan:

2023 Topps Chrome Blue Refractors #/150 125 Luis Robert $15.00

2023 Topps Chrome Prism Refractors 3 Bryce Harper $6.00

Hoping you can throw in the Harper for trading an AUTO…lmk if that’s ok?

If not it’s all good…
Thanks Josh
Hey Josh. Yep, of course. That works for me. Can you please post when you have a chance and I will confirm as soon as I pull those two cards and have them in hand? Great to be trading with you again.

Thanks!
Ryan