2022 Topps base set wants

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mm1sub

HOF
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Looking for the following numbers to complete my 2022 Topps set. i bought a hobby jumbo and was really short for a set.

20,24,30,41,57,62,63,65,72,75,83,86,100,108,131,157,166,179,188,195,197,205,242,250,265,281,325

I have over 100 base cards to trade for the ones above. I do not have an extra Franco though. And I know this is probably not a popular opnion but I will be thrilled when Fanatics takes over Topps. For what I paid for this box I expected to a least get a full set.

Thanks,

Bryon

hi byron
i just got my hobby box today and havent started going thru them yet
will check your number needs when i finish opening up and who is the big one everyone is looking for
later
tom

hi byron
i just got my hobby box today and havent started going thru them yet
will check your number needs when i finish opening up and who is the big one everyone is looking for
later
tom
Hey Tom, #215 Wander Franco is the big card this year. I also bought 2 more blasters so just let me know what numbers you need and I can most likely help you out. I have a ton of doubles.

Thanks,

Bryon

Hey Tom, #215 Wander Franco is the big card this year. I also bought 2 more blasters so just let me know what numbers you need and I can most likely help you out. I have a ton of doubles.

Thanks,

Bryon

Thanks,

Bryon
hi byron
will be finishing my hobby box today and if i have any of your need s they will be yours
later
tom