2022 Topps Chrome FT 200+ cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nomahlovesyah

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Hey All,

I had a trade going for all my topps chrome (not doing the set). It fell Through. I’m too busy at work to sort or list them all. There are some stars and refractors and dupes. Great lot for set builders or trade bait. Probably $80-$100. All yours for a decent $20-$30 card or cards.

PLMK!

Not sure if your interested but have a 2022 Topps Gypsy Queen redemption card for a Jaren Duran missing Nameplate Parallel auto (I believe that is right) not yet redeemed or scratched yet.

Thanks,
Dennis

Not sure if your interested but have a 2022 Topps Gypsy Queen redemption card for a Jaren Duran missing Nameplate Parallel auto (I believe that is right) not yet redeemed or scratched yet.

Thanks,
Dennis
Hi Dennis, if you’re proposing that redemption for all my Topps Chrome extra’s I would do that…please post it up!

I will get it posted later on today, have a few things to do around the house.

Thanks,
Dennis

I will get it posted later on today, have a few things to do around the house.

Thanks,
Dennis

Sorry I didn't get around to it yesterday. The internet is being really slow here so if you don't mind posting for us that would be a big help as I'm having to use my phone currently to post stuff.

Thanks,
Dennis