2022 Topps Finest wantlist!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

David K.

Legend
5.00 star(s)

• 32. Albies
  • 33. Allen
Extra for trade: 37, 65, 80, 91. Sky Blue: Jake Burger White Sox 238/300. Green Lava : Ryan Vilade Rockies RC 03/99. Blue Bo Bichette Blue Jays119/150. Blue/Aqua: Gerrit Cole Yankees 108/250. Refractors: 6. Manning Tigers RC, 20. Vilade Rockies RC, 47. India Red

Last edited:
David, I should have a handful of your needs. Can you hold the Bobby Witt refractor for me. I’m out of town for work until Friday.

David. i have these off your want list # 48 ramirez, # 49 bieber, # 89 arenado. i can use # 69 green rc, if this works for go ahead and post a pwe deal. thanks. Larry

David. i have these off your want list # 48 ramirez, # 49 bieber, # 89 arenado. i can use # 69 green rc, if this works for go ahead and post a pwe deal. thanks. Larry
We already have a posted trade a few days ago (1/22/23)....The trade will have to be posted on 1/28/23. If that works for u. Let me know. Best regards, David

But in the future.. if u want rookies and only trading veterans for them .. u need to include some rookies for fairy trades. Best regards, David

But in the future.. if u want rookies and only trading veterans for them .. u need to include some rookies for fairy trades. Best regards, David
David. that is not a problem. i have a few rookies from finest. but none that you need. from your want list. but if you want to trade a rookie for a rookie. iam ok with that as well. i have # 7 burger. # 8 sheets. # 30 kwan. # 82 ramos. Larry

David. that is not a problem. i have a few rookies from finest. but none that you need. from your want list. but if you want to trade a rookie for a rookie. iam ok with that as well. i have # 7 burger. # 8 sheets. # 30 kwan. # 82 ramos. Larry
We 're okay.....was talking about the refractor Rookies....those would require rookies in trade. Best regards, David

• 2. Franco
  • 5. Baz RC
  • 6. Manning RC
  • 11. Marsh RC
  • 12. Kirby RC
  • 16. Cruz RC
  • 17. Contreras
  • 20. Vilade
  • 25. Gray

• 32. Albies
  • 33. Allen
  • 34. Freeman
  • 36. Mountcastle
  • 38. Devers
  • 39. Abrams RC
  • 41. Suzuki RC
  • 45. Smith
  • 46. Votto
  • 47. India

• 50. Story
  • 51. Blackman

• 59. Betts
  • 60. Lodolo RC
61. Kershaw

• 82. Ramos

• 92. Arozarena
  • 93. Montero

• 97. Seager
Extra for trade: 7, 8, 10, 19, 37, 65, 68, 77, 80, 87. Inserts Aura of Excellence: Ivan Rodriguez, Juan Soto, Jose Ramirez and Eddie Murray. Corner Stone: Jose Altuve, Miguel Cabrera, George Springer and Salvador Perez. Finest Rookies: Seiya Suzuki Cubs. Sky Blue: Jake Burger White Sox 238/300. Green Lava : Ryan Vilade Rockies RC 03/99. Blue Bo Bichette Blue Jays119/150. Blue/Aqua: Gerrit Cole Yankees 108/250. Refractors: 6. Manning Tigers RC, 20. Vilade Rockies RC, 28. Ohtani Angels, 47. India Reds and 91. Goldschmidt Cardinals. ALL OF THE INSERTS ONLY TRADING FOR FINEST BASE CARDS! Not trading Finest Refractors RC for base verterans! You need to include RC base cards to make it a fair trade!
Need19,77,87.
have for you 97,93,60.51,50,47,46,41,38,20.

any insertsAura IROD, Soto, Ramirez, Murray
Cornerstone Altuve, Cabrera, Springer, Perez
If I can trade you a refractor RC or other refractor for Ohtani lmk. I like Angels.

whatever is fine. Thanks, Phil

Need19,77,87.
have for you 97,93,60.51,50,47,46,41,38,20.

any insertsAura IROD, Soto, Ramirez, Murray
Cornerstone Altuve, Cabrera, Springer, Perez
If I can trade you a refractor RC or other refractor for Ohtani lmk. I like Angels.

whatever is fine. Thanks, Phil
Works for me. I include all of the Aura, cornerstones and Ohtani Ref ...The three base cards for the 10 base cards. I'll be posting the trade for us and Thanks for the help! Best regards, David

Works for me. I include all of the Aura, cornerstones and Ohtani Ref ...The three base cards for the 10 base cards. I'll be posting the trade for us and Thanks for the help! Best regards, David
David, also sending a Twins card you might like. You still collect them?