2022 Topps FT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Interested in the Judge/Soto HRC cards, and the SMLBChrome Soto. What would you like in return?
Looking for any Nolan Ryan's I need, also working on Allen & Ginter base sets, A&G Chrome sets, A&G X...and some other various sets. My son collects Mookie Betts, and is looking for Michael Harris & Vaughan Grissom's.

@jdthakid36

I was wondering if you have this one. Cannot find it in beckets but looked it up. Its a 1998 Topps Finest Reprint #6 Nolan Ryan Angels. Apparently there are 26 cards in this (insert?) set. Its a chrome reprint of the 1973

Update:1999 Topps Ryan Finest #6 Nolan Ryan 1973 BV $10

The year at the bottom says 1998, but all the checklists say 1999. odd

Anyways...

Attachments

• IMG_0014.jpg
    IMG_0014.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0015.jpg
    IMG_0015.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
@jdthakid36

I was wondering if you have this one. Cannot find it in beckets but looked it up. Its a 1998 Topps Finest Reprint #6 Nolan Ryan Angels. Apparently there are 26 cards in this (insert?) set. Its a chrome reprint of the 1973

Update:1999 Topps Ryan Finest #6 Nolan Ryan 1973 BV $10

The year at the bottom says 1998, but all the checklists say 1999. odd

Anyways...
I love those sets. I have them all, and yes, that was confusing at first. Throws alot of people off. I hate it when the "copyright" is one year, but the card is in the next years checklist/set. Those Ryan sets are cool...there's a base set, Finest, and then Finest Refractors set...oh, and an "auto" set (I have none of those, ha ha).

Josh
I need these
Greg Maddux Welcome to the Show WTTS 5 $1.50
Clayton Kershaw Welcome to the Show WTTS 22 $2.00

Please visit MY SITE for a possible trade

Best,
David
My son could use this one below...and we could add the two you want and this Betts to a trade going on my other thread.

22 DONRUSS UNLEASHED VECTOR
UL-4 MOOKIE BETTS,DODGERS $3.00