2022 Topps Ser. 1 needs & cards to trade/Updated 5/18

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Will try this again after a bunch of changes in both my 2022 Topps Series One Want and Trade Lists. Maybe we can find something to trade
I will list my needs first and then the cards I have for trade,
NEEDS (I Have these available to trade for T-87s I need) :
T87's: 20(Maddux),32(Ryne Sandberg),50(Ken Griffey, Jr),51(Darryl Strawberry),69(Jackie Robinson), 76(Pete Alonso)

Diamond Greats Die-Cuts: ,2(Greg Maddux)

Player Jersey Number Medallion Commemorative Dupes to trade - Luis Robert),

I can use these 2022 Cards :
Base:
Welcome to Show ,27,43,45
Now Generation: 3,16,20,24
2021's Greatest Hits: 6,10
Flashest Feet: 1
Diamond Great Die-Cuts: #25 Willie Mays
T87's:,79

Maybe we can just trade one of my T-87s f your choice for your T-79(Soto) and the Maddux Die Cut for your Mays Diecut
I do need those 6 base cards

Last edited:
Will try this again after a bunch of changes in both my 2022 Topps Series One Want and Trade Lists. Maybe we can find something to trade

I would trade Die-Cuts Mays for Maddux & T87 Maddux for Soto. I see I have quite a few cards you need.
How many of them would it take to get the Med. Robert?

I would trade Die-Cuts Mays for Maddux & T87 Maddux for Soto. I see I have quite a few cards you need.
How many of them would it take to get the Med. Robert?
How but we do the 2 for 2 trade for now The Luis Robert dupe I have is the Commemorative Player Jersey Number Medallion Card. Piced up a new Beckett which lists the 2022 Topps Series One cards including Inserts in it finally and quite surprised how high they list prices for the Player Number Medallion cards. More than happy to trade it to you for a Commemorative Player Medallion card I dont have.

But for now if you Want to do a 2 for 2 PWE envelope trade post it up. I can add an extra buck for the six base cards for another 330 card base set I am close to finishing if you are willing to add those.

2022 Topps Series One
Player Jersey Number Medallion Commemorative Want List (17/25 so far)

Buster Posey, Fernando Tatis, Freddie Freeman, Gerrit Cole, Juan Soto, Joey Votto, Mike Trout,
Wander Franco

Interested in these if still available.
Silver Foil: #'s 22,58,94,145,169,195,217,234,313
Gold # 2022--219

Unfortunately I do not have any 2022 for trade yet. Anything else I could send your way?
Thanks, Al

Interested in these if still available.
Silver Foil: #'s 22,58,94,145,169,195,217,234,313
Gold # 2022--219

Unfortunately I do not have any 2022 for trade yet. Anything else I could send your way?
Thanks, Al
Al, did you do any 2021 Chronicles? Looking for quite of bit. If not maybe some low end of either Griffey, Ohtani, or Trout. If not I'm sure we can work something out as I'm not collecting those cards you want.
JLMK, Thanx,Alex

Hi Alex
Here are some Griffey inserts for you to consider. I can dig up some base as well. Thanks, Al

Griffey​

94 Ultra All Star #8 $2.50
92 Ultra All Star #6 $3
95 Fleer League Leader #2 $2
93 Ultra Award Winners #16
95 Denny's #11
00 Topps All Rookie Team #RT7

Will you trade me green foilboard #499 186

for

87T-10

in a pwe trade?

If this is ok then go ahead and post.

Thanks Stanley

Hi Alex
Here are some Griffey inserts for you to consider. I can dig up some base as well. Thanks, Al

Griffey​

94 Ultra All Star #8 $2.50
92 Ultra All Star #6 $3
95 Fleer League Leader #2 $2
93 Ultra Award Winners #16
95 Denny's #11
00 Topps All Rookie Team #RT7
Say Al, I have no a way of figuring up cost. I will trade you for those Griffeys you listed. If that's to much just give me what you think is fair. I'm pretty easy to deal with. Post something up and we got a deal. thanx, Alex

How but we do the 2 for 2 trade for now The Luis Robert dupe I have is the Commemorative Player Jersey Number Medallion Card. Piced up a new Beckett which lists the 2022 Topps Series One cards including Inserts in it finally and quite surprised how high they list prices for the Player Number Medallion cards. More than happy to trade it to you for a Commemorative Player Medallion card I dont have.

But for now if you Want to do a 2 for 2 PWE envelope trade post it up. I can add an extra buck for the six base cards for another 330 card base set I am close to finishing if you are willing to add those.

2022 Topps Series One
Player Jersey Number Medallion Commemorative Want List (17/25 so far)

Buster Posey, Fernando Tatis, Freddie Freeman, Gerrit Cole, Juan Soto, Joey Votto, Mike Trout,
Wander Franco
I see you posted a transaction post. Were you willing to sell those additional 6 base cards for an extra buck added to the two cards I will send you?
They are last six I need to finish off another 1-330 base set.

Please don't take offense but I don't sell, I only trade.
So what can I offer for six base cards I need to add to the two Inserts (each side) we are making a trade for. I was just trying to make it easy.

Hey Alex - I opened a few more packs, going to put together another set. I can help you out with these ones this time!

T87's: 17,37,39,45,51,54

Would you swap for the following?
Base: 25,228
Stars Of MLB: 3,9,10,24,26

We could go PWE or 2 PWE route for this one if you'd like.

Thanks,

Ben