2022 Topps Series 1 - Box/Cases

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GotMelky

MVP
5.00 star(s)
I've been looking around at box/case prices for 2022 Series 1 - curious if anyone is seeing better prices from a reputable source.

Most of the big boys have similar case ($1,250) and box prices (In the $200 neighborhood) - just seeing what's out there in the woods.

If people keep paying it...prices on everything have gone up but flagship was usually still a decent price.

Even last year, I think Jumbo cases were in the $800-900 range to start. Might have to hope for a public release on the Topps website.

It’s all Wander. So much hype for a guy that should have been in update. No way we’ll see any series 1 retail for long

I've been looking around at box/case prices for 2022 Series 1 - curious if anyone is seeing better prices from a reputable source.

Most of the big boys have similar case ($1,250) and box prices (In the $200 neighborhood) - just seeing what's out there in the woods.
I bet hobby boxes will be 80 bucks on topps site again. Anything more than that is pure profit for the big sites. Basically, blowout will be doubling their money on hobby boxes. Theyll find at least one guy to hype the crap out of just to justify the extremely high box prices. Witt, Dominguez, Julio are the next guys the hype machine will push.

I bet hobby boxes will be 80 bucks on topps site again. Anything more than that is pure profit for the big sites. Basically, blowout will be doubling their money on hobby boxes. Theyll find at least one guy to hype the crap out of just to justify the extremely high box prices. Witt, Dominguez, Julio are the next guys the hype machine will push.
I hope this is true - even those prices are high but if they let me order a case at $80 a box, that would be amazing. Hopefully they don't do a three box limit or something like that.

I hope this is true - even those prices are high but if they let me order a case at $80 a box, that would be amazing. Hopefully they don't do a three box limit or something like that.
I doubt these will last as long as update did on their site.

Heh... You guys think that's high try collecting football it's 3 times more expensive than baseball $100 will barely get you a blaster of any of the brands worth collecting.

Heh... You guys think that's high try collecting football it's 3 times more expensive than baseball $100 will barely get you a blaster of any of the brands worth collecting.
Oh, I'm aware...opened very little football this year and mostly stuck to the cheap stuff like Score and Chronicles.

I
Oh, I'm aware...opened very little football this year and mostly stuck to the cheap stuff like Score and Chronicles.
I can no longer buy football and maintain a clear conscience I have resorted to buying baseball and doing my best to trade it into football lol.

I just got email from Steel City announcing release....I knew last year's prices were inflated....but sure hoping this isn't the new norm....ridiculous prices. I've been collecting since the early 70s....set builder still. But, they are getting perilously close to pushing people like me out of the hobby. When you could get hobby and jumbo boxes for half the price they are now just 2 years back....I'm just not willing to pay it. I bought some retail thing last year off Ebay...not sure can get that....may just opt out.

I just searched endlessly for what actual retail price listed is supposed to be....can't even find that info. Obvious Topps doesn't mind all the scammers with inflated prices that idiots are willing to pay.