2022 Topps Series 1 - Box/Cases

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

What is the per pack retail price? $79.99 still doesn't sound that cheap...at least compared to memory. Or maybe I should just wait for a retail box. Could care less about chasing inserts.

Sold out anyhow. I give up.

Last edited:
What is the per pack retail price? $79.99 still doesn't sound that cheap...at least compared to memory. Or maybe I should just wait for a retail box. Could care less about chasing inserts.

Sold out anyhow. I give up.
If you get the mega box from either Target or Walmart (I think $40-45) they have a lot of base in them. Might be a cheap way to make a set.

FWIW - From the stated odds, production on this is huge. If you can't find it right away, it will keep coming and it should be readily available. Unless the hobby has grown a lot more than we realize.

I will also say, based on the number of newbie type questions I see on various social media platforms, there seem to still be a lot of new members of our hobby.

My hobby store had 4 cases of the hobby and 2 cases of the jumbo.....he was worried about selling them......in 7 days he sold all 6 cases! So yes....the series 1 was all about Wander Franco!! I got lucky when a fellow Bench member told me about the Target on line orders.....got 3 blasters with free shipping..four day ago....today got email that its being shipped. Hobby store has nothing! Best regards, David

Yeah, the mega boxes were what I bought off Ebay last year...thanks for the reminder....here's hoping we see those again, so I can at least build a set