2022 Topps Series 1 F/T

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sure, could use them all. How many do you think is fair? Anything else I could add for all?
Well i looked at your trade page and came up with these. 2019 Topps Iconic card reprint #3 Ruth. #16 Canseco.
2020 Topps Choice TC-2 Alvarez and a couple Trout cards but they will have to wait till next time. LOL.
So with the 2022 T87-20 Maddux card can we do something? PLMK Thanks Bob 2card

Well i looked at your trade page and came up with these. 2019 Topps Iconic card reprint #3 Ruth. #16 Canseco.
2020 Topps Choice TC-2 Alvarez and a couple Trout cards but they will have to wait till next time. LOL.
So with the 2022 T87-20 Maddux card can we do something? PLMK Thanks Bob 2card
What if we did 2 HRC for the Maddux and Ruth. I also collect Canseco and Alvarez. Which Trout did you see of interest? If it were like a base for $3ish we could do that for the last one maybe?

What if we did 2 HRC for the Maddux and Ruth. I also collect Canseco and Alvarez. Which Trout did you see of interest? If it were like a base for $3ish we could do that for the last one maybe?
Both Trout cards you have listed are 8 apiece!!! Ouch, C'mon man.. LOL just messin..
So the Alvarez card is 5 and the Canseco is 1 so what would the last HR card be worth?
I'm trying to get you all 3 HR cards and me the other 2 cards, Forget the Trout cards.
Do you have a 2020 series 1 Topps Now Alvarez TNR-4?

Both Trout cards you have listed are 8 apiece!!! Ouch, C'mon man.. LOL just messin..
So the Alvarez card is 5 and the Canseco is 1 so what would the last HR card be worth?
I'm trying to get you all 3 HR cards and me the other 2 cards, Forget the Trout cards.
Do you have a 2020 series 1 Topps Now Alvarez TNR-4?

So last year most HRC were $2-$5 (The Bryants and Baez type were $2 and that Tatis and Ohtani closer to $5). I am thinking these are $3ish. I think the Alvarez would be good price wise, I just hang on to all my RC.... That is why I was wondering which Trout? I have lots of base including 2022 and his base are usually right there...

So last year most HRC were $2-$5 (The Bryants and Baez type were $2 and that Tatis and Ohtani closer to $5). I am thinking these are $3ish. I think the Alvarez would be good price wise, I just hang on to all my RC.... That is why I was wondering which Trout? I have lots of base including 2022 and his base are usually right there...
My thought was the 5 for Alvarez and the 1 for Canseco is 6 for both so i put in the 3rd HR card and we call it 3 for that card so the deal would be you get the 3 HR cards and 3 cash and i get the maddux, ruth, alvarez, canseco cards boom done..
The Trout cards are 2016 changing of the guard and 2021 Heritage candy lid.
I'll trade any way you want just LMK thanks Bob (2card)

My thought was the 5 for Alvarez and the 1 for Canseco is 6 for both so i put in the 3rd HR card and we call it 3 for that card so the deal would be you get the 3 HR cards and 3 cash and i get the maddux, ruth, alvarez, canseco cards boom done..
The Trout cards are 2016 changing of the guard and 2021 Heritage candy lid.
I'll trade any way you want just LMK thanks Bob (2card)
I see. Yes those Trout would put us out of range huh! Well tell you what, what about I send both the Maddux and Ruth for the Devers OR I send them both for the Yelich and Perez. Price should be close either way. If you are good with either option please post up or I can - just let me know what you prefer. Thanks.

I could use the Stars of MLB Mike Trout....for theses Juan Soto Unused HR Challenge and Adolis Garcia unused HR Challenge. Let me know. Best regads, David