2022 topps series 2 FT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ripahl and David K.​

cards confirmed, pulled and ready to send. Trades set up. Confirm at your convenience. Thanks for the set help gentlemen!

joe

ripahl and David K.​

cards confirmed, pulled and ready to send. Trades set up. Confirm at your convenience. Thanks for the set help gentlemen!

joe
Thanks.... Please see the comment of the tranny I accepted. I hope to make a slight adjustment in one of the cards you are sending.

I don't think we ever finished this trade post # 18 I have more to add now as well.
Crap, I dropped the ball on this one. I know I don't have the judge hr card anymore. Pm me so we can discuss. I am out of the house for a couple of hours but we can complete it today

Hi,

From 2022 Topps Series 2, I have the following (below). I am interested in the 4 SPs you have, as well as the Strider Green Foilboard. I can also put together a bunch of your Series One needs as well. Please let me know if you're interested!

1987 Silver Pack Chrome:
1, 5, 12, 13, 17, 29, 44, 48, 56, 58, 59, 60, 63, 66, 69, 74, 78, 80, 82, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89
1987TB:
5, 7, 10, 12, 13, 14, 16, 24, 26, 27, 31, 34, 35, 37, 40, 41, 42, 43, 45, 46, 49
1987AS:
1, 2, 4, 7, 9, 13, 14, 20, 24, 25, 26, 27, 30, 31, 34, 38, 39, 40, 43, 45, 50
DG:
26, 29, 43, 45, 49, 50
Any update on this?

I have a Series 1 Diamond Greats #DGDc-22 Mike Schmidt. I can use any of you No Hit Club cards. If you want, just post up whatever you think is fair and a PWE is fine for delivery.

Thanks,

Bryon

Any update on this?
I can move the Lindor SP (10) and the Hernandez SP (4) for sure. The Baz SP is 30 and I didn't see a comparable card among the list. The Strider Green Foil has blown up recently and I won't be moving that one. If you are still interested in the two SPs, I can come up with an 8 and 6 BV silver pack. Let me know.
Joe

I can move the Lindor SP (10) and the Hernandez SP (4) for sure. The Baz SP is 30 and I didn't see a comparable card among the list. The Strider Green Foil has blown up recently and I won't be moving that one. If you are still interested in the two SPs, I can come up with an 8 and 6 BV silver pack. Let me know.
Joe
Sure, let me know what you’d be interested in for the 2 SPs.

How about the Soto Silver (card 1 BV 10) for the Lindor and silvers 17 and 44 (BV 2 each) for the Hernandez.
Sounds good with me. Feel free to post at your leisure.

Also, let me know if you’re still shopping the HFA cards

Sounds good with me. Feel free to post at your leisure.

Also, let me know if you’re still shopping the HFA cards
Will do. Beckett still hasn't updated on the series 2 HFA cards. Or the oversized series 2 cards. A little irritating to say the least. I'll set the trade up shortly

are any of these still available.if so will see what i have.lmk
HR Challenge - HRC6 Judge .HRC18 Vlad Jr.(.HRC28 Ramirez CLE(2)
Sweet Shades - (4)SS7 Trout(6).SS8 Franco(15)

Update on current trade talks. I'm behind. Will work on these in order tonight and hopefully make some progress. More a list for me and I believe I've covered everyone but hit me if I missed you.
KariKards - I will package those cards up and drop them in the mail tomorrow.
Kirby34 - You are #1 on my list
brcdad - Still need to look at my 21 Update
Chris.Galle - still need to verify
JordanRUlz - I will confirm HR CHallenge cards
anvilJG - need to check your list regarding the Golds
TRooster - need to check 81T against your list
NewGuy338 - I will work on this once I get here.

I have these:
TOPPS SERIES 1 1987 WOOD BORDER
20 Greg Maddux
37 Javier Baez
39 Corbin Burnes
60 Edward Cabrera

I don't have pricing but would be interested in any 2022 unscratched HRC. Let me know if anything works for you or feel free to even post a fair trade. Thanks.