2022 topps series 2 FT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Update on current trade talks. I'm behind. Will work on these in order tonight and hopefully make some progress. More a list for me and I believe I've covered everyone but hit me if I missed you.
KariKards - I will package those cards up and drop them in the mail tomorrow.
Kirby34 - You are #1 on my list
brcdad - Still need to look at my 21 Update
Chris.Galle - still need to verify
JordanRUlz - I will confirm HR CHallenge cards
anvilJG - need to check your list regarding the Golds
TRooster - need to check 81T against your list
NewGuy338 - I will work on this once I get here.
besides the homerun challenge cards and sweet shades im also interested in this.
1987 Topps Black #d/299 - 87TB10 Soto

came up with these
Series 2 Silvers 44,60,80
Diamond Greats Die-Cut
DGDC-28 Brooks Robinson
1987 Topps All-Stars 87AS-50 Jackie Robinson

series 1
Diamond Greats Die-Cuts
DGDC-2 Greg Maddux
1987 Topps T87-35 Xander Bogaerts,T87-82 Tylor Megill,T87-93 Jose Ramirez

Update...

Kirby34 - PM sent
brcdad - PM sent
Chris.Galle - verified cards that I need. Poseted in other thread.
JordanRUlz - I don't have the Judge HR card. Still have the rest I believe.

next up
anvilJG - will check your list tonight.
Double AZ - working my way down

Update...

Kirby34 - PM sent
brcdad - PM sent
Chris.Galle - verified cards that I need. Poseted in other thread.
JordanRUlz - I don't have the Judge HR card. Still have the rest I believe.

next up
anvilJG - will check your list tonight.
Double AZ - working my way down
ok interested in the
other 2 and the soto 87 black then sweet shades franco and trout.let me know as i have no clue of bv

ok interested in the
other 2 and the soto 87 black then sweet shades franco and trout.let me know as i have no clue of bv
BV is in parentesis in my list, although I will double check prior to working out a trade. But at the moment the Vlad HRC is 10, HRC Ramirez 2, Swt Shd Trout 6, Swt Shd Franco 15, Soto Black 15. I need comparable cards in return for these. They can be from any year on my two wantlists, insert or base (in my sig). They just need to be close. if Soto is15, I need a close to 15 card as part of the return package. No rush. I will set these aside until you tell me yeah or nay.

BV is in parentesis in my list, although I will double check prior to working out a trade. But at the moment the Vlad HRC is 10, HRC Ramirez 2, Swt Shd Trout 6, Swt Shd Franco 15, Soto Black 15. I need comparable cards in return for these. They can be from any year on my two wantlists, insert or base (in my sig). They just need to be close. if Soto is15, I need a close to 15 card as part of the return package. No rush. I will set these aside until you tell me yeah or nay.
everything i had listed for you is in post #61

Could use the following base if you have them available:
NEEDS:
378x2 390

412x2 417 433 484

528 531 535 537 547x2 553x2 559 583x2 585 589x2 591x2 593 597

609 610x2 616 626 628 640 645 660

and the Harper AS card, if still available.

Should have a bunch of inserts from series I/II that you are looking for. Thanks.

I have a bunch of your needs . Do you have any dupe 2022 Topps Series One T87s. I did one 100 card set and have 83 of 100 for a second set

Last edited:
I have a bunch of your needs . Do you have any dupe 2022 Topps Series One T87s. I did one 100 card set and have 81 of 100 for a second set
Sorry about the long delay. I unfortunately don't have any series 1 dups.