WTT 2022 Topps Update Gold serial /2022 for trade! Added Diamond Greats Die Cuts!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hey David, I would like to trade for your
  • US317 Bryan Lavastida Guardians RC 0268/2022
I have a 2022 Topps #99 Aaron Judge and a 2022 Topps Update #US120 Jose Miranda rookie.

Please let me know if that will work.

Thanks,

Bryon
The Judge 2022 topps #99 for the trade. I'm posting the trade for us and pwe is okay with me. Please confirm it. Best regards, David

Yes pwe is okay........Okay for u to post it for us or if u don't have the time. Let me know and I'll be glad to post it for us. Best regards, David
Please post it if you have time. I'm at a kiddo birthday party for the next hour. I'll get this one out to day though.
thanks again...Joe

Hi David, this is the most current Twins card I have. Plmk if you are interested. Much appreciated thanks Bri

Jose Berrios
2021 Topps Heritage Chrome Purple Refractor 113

David, I can use the two additional die cut greats as well as the three serial #d dbacks. Do you need any of the other gold's I listed on the other thread?

David, I can use the two additional die cut greats as well as the three serial #d dbacks. Do you need any of the other gold's I listed on the other thread?
included two of the gold with the Thomas as free cards. Best regards, David PS sorry die cuts are gone. But I'll mail out the third diamondback card in a pwe on friday. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Last edited:
included two of the gold with the Thomas as free cards. Best regards, David PS sorry die cuts are gone. But I'll mail out the third diamondback card in a pwe on friday. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
David , you are a legend. Thank you again Merry Christmas right back at you!