WTT/WTS 2022 Topps Update

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Would this work for you? If so go ahead and post it
To me 2022 Topps Update Set # 2 Want List

21 66 70 94 118 166 178 186 244 272 321

To you 2022 Topps Update

1x2(Max Scherzer) 23(RC) 84x2 136 139 254(Rookie Combos-Oak))

Let me know and we can get something posted up. Thanks.

Would this work for you? If so go ahead and post it
To me 2022 Topps Update Set # 2 Want List

21 66 70 94 118 166 178 186 244 272 321

To you 2022 Topps Update

1x2(Max Scherzer) 23(RC) 84x2 136 139 254(Rookie Combos-Oak))

Let me know and we can get something posted up. Thanks.

I can do that deal minus the #118 Duran RC. If that works for you, we can post. thanks.

initial post updated after trades. I think I have all the base I need incoming, have to double check what is on its way though.

If I am reading your original post correctly, then....
I have US1,162,209,269 and 273 for you.
Would want ASG-17 and 50 in return.
LMK if this works for you - pwe

Pp19 if available and any Lodolo, Marsh and H Greene cards including multiples if you can find cards of the players you listed on my TL. Updated last night. Chris

If I am reading your original post correctly, then....
I have US1,162,209,269 and 273 for you.
Would want ASG-17 and 50 in return.
LMK if this works for you - pwe

Went through what I have incoming in other deals -- from your list, only need 209 & 269. if you want to do a PWE for ASG-50, let me know and we can post. Thanks

Any of the 2022 RC of those players.

Separate note, I hate using Chrome with this website. Pop up ads render quotes ineffective and cover must of the screen sometimes causing me to refresh. Pain.

Any of the 2022 RC of those players.

Separate note, I hate using Chrome with this website. Pop up ads render quotes ineffective and cover must of the screen sometimes causing me to refresh. Pain.

OK - it may take me a bit, but will see what I can find.

For the pop ups - you should be able to minimize them to the right side of the screen. It took me a bit to figure it out when the site switched over.

Went through what I have incoming in other deals -- from your list, only need 209 & 269. if you want to do a PWE for ASG-50, let me know and we can post. Thanks
Sure, that would be good for me. Pwe for sure.
I do have dupes in 22 Archives, Chrome and Gallery if you might need anything there. If not, no worries.

Sure, that would be good for me. Pwe for sure.
I do have dupes in 22 Archives, Chrome and Gallery if you might need anything there. If not, no worries.

Thanks - but not working on any of those sets. Will get it posted up, should be able to get to PO tomorrow. Thanks.

Hey Andrew, I have #19 and 134. As long as you do not mind a PWE go ahead and post them up as free cards.

Down to the last 9 needed.

I don't know what it is with the #1 Scherzer card, but seems to be a tough one to find without defects/flaws. I have traded for 9 of them, only one of them was usable.

Down to the last 9 needed.

I don't know what it is with the #1 Scherzer card, but seems to be a tough one to find without defects/flaws. I have traded for 9 of them, only one of them was usable.
I have #326. Go ahead and post it up as a free card if you want.

Thanks,

Bryon

Finally got around to putting all the trades together to wrap up my two sets - and of course, I missed a couple.

If anyone has 149 269 -- would very much like to trade for them. Thanks.

I have 149 I can send to you. Sorry no 269.
I will post as a free carD if ok.

I see in a post above than you declined a free card, so no worries if you do so here.

Last edited: