2022 TOPPS WANDER FRANCO 215 BLACK PARALLEL 54/71 FOR SALE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Awesome card!!!

I also would not be keeping this card, too expensive for me to hold onto.

Great card, I'd love that in my collection. But that's insane, I'd be so afraid of the chargebacks when true BV comes out. How did ebayers even figure out that price? Cards are all over the place.

easy a $2500 card right now, do not take any less!

I'd put it on eBay with a $3500 buy it now and let someone offer $2500 and say Bye Felicia!

easy a $2500 card right now, do not take any less!

I'd put it on eBay with a $3500 buy it now and let someone offer $2500 and say Bye Felicia!
They are going for $3100 on eBay but I don't have an eBay account to sell it on. Ugh.

They are going for $3100 on eBay but I don't have an eBay account to sell it on. Ugh.
@mcgwirenut sends me stuff all the time to sell, if I didn't have enough of his stuff, I'd take it on.

But, I'd try to sell it without paying those ebay fees. You'll lose about $400-600 of it that route.

You might lose $400-600 selling on ebay....but I would guarantee you will lose out on more than that if you wait. That price is way over value by a lot.