WTT/WTS 2023 Allen And Ginter + Allen And Ginter X For Trade! new stuff ADDED!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I can use these:
2023 ALLEN AND GINTER X NICK CASTELLANOS #189
2023 ALLEN AND GINTER X J.T. REALMUTO #193
2023 ALLEN AND GINTER X RHYS HOSKINS #148
2023 ALLEN AND GINTER X JIMMY ROLLINS #134
2023 ALLEN AND GINTER X TREA TURNER #66
2023 ALLEN AND GINTER X BRYCE HARPER #60
2023 ALLEN AND GINTER X KYLE SCHWARBER #167

I can use these:
2023 ALLEN AND GINTER X NICK CASTELLANOS #189
2023 ALLEN AND GINTER X J.T. REALMUTO #193
2023 ALLEN AND GINTER X RHYS HOSKINS #148
2023 ALLEN AND GINTER X JIMMY ROLLINS #134
2023 ALLEN AND GINTER X TREA TURNER #66
2023 ALLEN AND GINTER X BRYCE HARPER #60
2023 ALLEN AND GINTER X KYLE SCHWARBER #167
I collect the phillies also, I would not want to trade all of those away.
Also, I cannot access your tradelist. Can you make it accessible for me?

I collect the phillies also, I would not want to trade all of those away.
Also, I cannot access your tradelist. Can you make it accessible for me?
Why would they be on your tradelist if they aren't all for trade? I'd only be interested in trading for all of them, given the low value amount. My tradelist is accessible to anyone. Not sure why you can't access it. You click the link and select the different tradelist in the upper right hand corner.

Last edited:
Why would they be on your tradelist if they aren't all for trade? I'd only be interested in trading for all of them, given the low value amount. My tradelist is accessible to anyone. Not sure why you can't access it. You click the link and select the different tradelist in the upper right hand corner.

I was able to access your tradelist, I will trade for these, I will trade any of the Phillies Gunter X black except the Harper short print. Lmk!

AROZARENA, Randy - 2022 Topps Chrome Platinum Anniversary Aqua Lava Refractors #159 155/299 (need this one for a friend who is about to move)

CRUZ, Oneil - 2023 Topps Chrome Purple Sonar Refractors #15 029/275

JUDGE, Aaron - 2023 Topps Allen & Ginter Silver Foil #69

I also have a main separate tradelist that has a ton of Phillies players/rookies, lmk what players you are looking for and I will check for you to help even out a potential trade!