2023 Heritage TRADERS and NEEDs (Over 40 SPs to Move)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ok... I like to say check back, when I finish I will undoubtedly have extras. They are also listed on my sportlots offerings if case you want to purchase them. I try to be the least expensive but with these, they change daily and they are in highest of demand give the recently release.
I will buy them from you here without going to Sportslots if you want. Give me a price.

Thanks,

Jeff

this is the guidance I have on my post #1

I could also sell them (2 for 5 dlvd) so I can buy the ones I need on SportLots.

I have these. #423,439

Have any Heritage Chrome or photo variations to trade?

lmk thanks
Dan

Nope, only got 1 Uniform Variation of Julio in my walmart run the other day. I did get a Nickname variation in trade of Adley but had to trade 6 SPs for it. The Julio is out for grading, and not sure what the BV on Adley is. Could flip it if interested.

Nope, only got 1 Uniform Variation of Julio in my walmart run the other day. I did get a Nickname variation in trade of Adley but had to trade 6 SPs for it. The Julio is out for grading, and not sure what the BV on Adley is. Could flip it if interested.
I would trade for the Adley depending on what you wanted for it. I don't think I have anything else from your want list. I do have more Heritage SP's if you want more for trade bait.

I would trade for the Adley depending on what you wanted for it. I don't think I have anything else from your want list. I do have more Heritage SP's if you want more for trade bait.

What fo you think the BV for these cards are. For trading purposes, been using $3 for the SP and $4 for SP RCs right now.

What fo you think the BV for these cards are. For trading purposes, been using $3 for the SP and $4 for SP RCs right now.
Most of the regular SP's already book in the Beckett OPG. The 2 I have from your want list are $3 and $6.