2023 NHL Postseason Contest

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scobes

HOF
5.00 star(s)
Hey Everyone -

I've been away for a little while, but I'm starting to get the time to come back, so I'm running a really simple contest - pick the winner of the Stanley Cup Finals! That's it - nothing else, just which of these 16 teams will win it all!

Eastern Conference
1 - Boston Bruins - ELIMINATED!!
2 - Carolina Hurricanes ELIMINATED!!

3 - New Jersey Devils ELIMINATED!!
4 - Toronto Maple Leafs ELIMINATED!!

5 - New York Rangers ELIMINATED!!
6 - Tampa Bay Lightning ELIMINATED!!
7 - New York Islanders - ELIMINATED!!
8 - Florida Panthers

Western Conference
1 - Vegas Golden Knights
2 - Edmonton Oilers - ELIMINATED!!
3 - Colorado Avalanche ELIMINATED!!

4 - Dallas Stars ELIMINATED!!
5 - Los Angeles Kings ELIMINATED!!
6 - Minnesota Wild - ELIMINATED!!
7 - Seattle Kraken ELIMINATED!!
8 - Winnipeg Jets - ELMINATED!!

If you haven't kept up with the NHL season, here is an article on ESPN that should get you up to speed: https://www.espn.com/nhl/story/_/id/36167975/stanley-cup-playoffs-bracket-schedule-scores-highlights

Once you picked your team, obviously no editing. Your pick must be in by Monday April 17th at 7:00pm EST (Before the 1st Playoff game). Contest is open to any Bench member (US Addresses only!!) in good standing.

The winner will receive a prize pack of random goodies. If there are multiple people who pick the winning team, I will randomize a winner.

Good luck!

Scobes

Guesses:
Vegas Golden Knights - Mike, LarryG

ELIMINATED:
Boston Bruins - who765, hociman, bearpup
Carolina Hurricanes - David K., K.C._Royals!
Colorado Avalanche - Tennelson55
Dallas Stars - Jamott50
New Jersey Devils - bfd13
New York Islanders - crazedfan
Edmonton Oilers - DaSoxFan
Seattle Kraken - Lemole
Tampa Bay Lightning - christopher.galle
Toronto Maple Leafs - mm1sub

Last edited:
While the Bruins have been destroying everyone this year, I am going to go with a sentimental pick and hope that the Toronto Maple Leafs win it all this year.

Thanks for the contest! I'll go with the Carolina Hurricanes! Best regards, David PS the best one to knock off the leader is the runner up in their own division!

While the Bruins have been destroying everyone this year, I am going to go with a sentimental pick and hope that the Toronto Maple Leafs win it all this year.
Thanks for the contest! I'll go with the Carolina Hurricanes! Best regards, David PS the best one to knock off the leader is the runner up in their own division!

Hi -

You both are in!

Scobes

Hey Everyone -

Less than 24 hours to get your guess in! Even if you don't follow Hockey, just pick a team at random! Playoffs start tomorrow night!

Scobes