2023 Topp Heritage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hey Jeff,
I believe I can fill the remaining base you have. All of my Heritage is on my thread.
Looking for any of these Chrome/Variations
Josh Jung, Corbin Carroll, Michael Harris, Francisco Alvarez, Drey Jameson, Yoshida, Jordan Walker, Swaggerty

Marty
I don’t have any chrome of those guys. I was hoping to do base for base and maybe buy the SPs and inserts if I have to.

Thanks,

Jeff

Hey Jeff, Can you still use the following card?

2023 Topps Heritage #435 Bryce Harper HL SP $15.00

What Sp.s or chromes do you have or a 2023 Topps Heritage tradelistT? PLMK THX JEFF

Hey Jeff, Can you still use the following card?

2023 Topps Heritage #435 Bryce Harper HL SP $15.00

What Sp.s or chromes do you have or a 2023 Topps Heritage tradelistT? PLMK THX JEFF
I have a bunch of purple chromes. I am not seeing pricing on them but here are the ones I have: 93 250 252 265 307 359 363 368 371 380 381 384 385. Bunch of rookies and stars in there. One of them must be worth the same as the Harper.

Thanks,

Jeff

Jeff, How about you putting together a trade for the Harper with the Purples.. Post what you think is fair and I will confirm ASAP.. THX JEFF

Jeff, How about you putting together a trade for the Harper with the Purples.. Post what you think is fair and I will confirm ASAP.. THX JEFF
Last night was busier than I thought so I just got to it. Confirm if you are okay with it, please.

Thanks,

Jeff

Hi there, it’s not much but I have 308 for you, any parallel from a 2023 product would work. Much appreciated thanks for your time Bri

I hit a show this morning and got some of what I needed so the want list is shorter and has been updated. Any more help out there?

Thanks,

Jeff