WTT 2023 Topps 1988 35th cards for trade! All gone but the Boggs.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hey david, I can use the #43 Ichiro and #46 Wander Franco. I have a 2023 Topps #85 Max Stasi Red Foil #'ed 87/199.

If you are interested go ahead and post it up or let me know and I will post.

Thanks,

Bryon

Hey David, I havent forgotten about the Oscar Gonzalez card I asked you to hold for me. I still havent found any to purchase. Thanks Dave

Hi David,

I would be interested in any or all of those (except for the Boggs - I actually pulled 2 of them). Trying to put together this set too. Let me know what you would like for whatever you have left - even if it is one for one.

Thanks, Jeff

Hi David,

I would be interested in any or all of those (except for the Boggs - I actually pulled 2 of them). Trying to put together this set too. Let me know what you would like for whatever you have left - even if it is one for one.

Thanks, Jeff
Sure ..one insert from 2023 topps ....one gold or one greatest hits or one SMLBC ..as I'm blowing theses out the door! Only problem trade cannot be posted until 2/25/23.

Not a problem with timing. I am still getting a little more, so that is fine. I am working on most sets, including the gold - would you be interested in gold foil or rainbow foil? If not, I am not sure I have the others, unless I pull something over the next day or two. If nothing you need, I can wait.

Not a problem with timing. I am still getting a little more, so that is fine. I am working on most sets, including the gold - would you be interested in gold foil or rainbow foil? If not, I am not sure I have the others, unless I pull something over the next day or two. If nothing you need, I can wait.
Gold foil or rainbow foil also works if no greatest hits (working on finishing that set)....but please no twin players....fan of the team only! Best regards, David

Gold foil or rainbow foil also works if no greatest hits (working on finishing that set)....but please no twin players....fan of the team only! Best regards, David

Hi David,

Here are the Rainbow and Gold Foil cards that I have. As I mentioned I can use any of the cards you have other than the Boggs. If you are interested in any of these, for any of the cards you listed go ahead and post when you get a chance.

2023 Topps Gold Foil
97 Brandon Hughes, Cubs

2023 Topps Rainbow Foil
70 Darin Ruf, Mets
278 Aaron Nola, Phillies
297 Abraham Toro, Mariners

Hi David,

Here are the Rainbow and Gold Foil cards that I have. As I mentioned I can use any of the cards you have other than the Boggs. If you are interested in any of these, for any of the cards you listed go ahead and post when you get a chance.

2023 Topps Gold Foil
97 Brandon Hughes, Cubs

2023 Topps Rainbow Foil
70 Darin Ruf, Mets
278 Aaron Nola, Phillies
297 Abraham Toro, Marin

Hi David,

2023 Topps Gold Foil
97 Brandon Hughes, Cubs

2023 Topps Rainbow Foil
70 Darin Ruf, Mets
278 Aaron Nola, Phillies
297 Abraham Toro, Mariners
Again....trade cannot be posted until 2/25/23....6 day rule! Best regards, David