2023 Topps Heritage and Topps Series 2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JJLevitsky

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Hey Gang -

I need 6 cards to complete these 2 sets:

2023 Topps Series 2 - COMPLETE

2023 Topps Heritage - TAN-13 pending, Red Sox 4-player stamp

I have plenty of cards to match these including a few 2023 Heritage SPs and inserts. If you can help, LMK what you are looking for and we can go from there.

Thanks,

Jeff

Last edited:
HI JEFF
SORRY DIDNT HAVE ANY OF YOUR 2023 WANTS BUT WOULD YOU HAPPEN TO HAVE THESE TWO CARDS MAYBE IN YOUR DUPE PILE LOOKING FOR THESE 2 NUMBERSW 452 AND 565 LET ME KNOW IF YOU DO
THANKS
TOM

Hi Jeff! I have both of the 2023 Topps series 2 for trade. Any Favorite son or significant stats or all aces for trade? One will work for me. Best regards, David PS 497 & 646.

HI JEFF
SORRY DIDNT HAVE ANY OF YOUR 2023 WANTS BUT WOULD YOU HAPPEN TO HAVE THESE TWO CARDS MAYBE IN YOUR DUPE PILE LOOKING FOR THESE 2 NUMBERSW 452 AND 565 LET ME KNOW IF YOU DO
THANKS
TOM
I have 452 if you haven't found it yet. LMK and I will post a freebie and send it out to you.

Thanks,

Jeff

Hey Gang -

I need 6 cards to complete these 2 sets:

2023 Topps Series 2 - 497 646 COMPLETE Pending trades coming in

2023 Topps Heritage - 493, NF-2, TAN-8, TAN-13

I have plenty of cards to match these including a few 2023 Heritage SPs and inserts. If you can help, LMK what you are looking for and we can go from there.

Thanks,

Jeff
Hey Jeff,
Would you happen to have any Rookie SPs from Heritage? I can fill the remainder of your needs.
Marty