2023 Topps Series 2 for trade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I could use the Greene.

Anything here of interest?

I could use the Greene.

Anything here of interest?

I could use your 21 topps chrome platinum anniversary xfractor 557 Gaylord Perry - Giants

Interested in these. Please let me know if there is anything form my tradelist you need. If not, I have many Bonds cards not listed that I can trade.

alec burleson rc gold /2023 #622
jackie bradley jr gold /2023 #410
Unused/unscratched HR Challenge cards- correa, arenado, jose ramirez
1988 all-stars: 8 devers

Interested in these. Please let me know if there is anything form my tradelist you need. If not, I have many Bonds cards not listed that I can trade.

alec burleson rc gold /2023 #622
jackie bradley jr gold /2023 #410
Unused/unscratched HR Challenge cards- correa, arenado, jose ramirez
1988 all-stars: 8 devers
I can use:
2023 Donruss Holo Red - Kyle Harrison, Giants #34 (772/2023)
2023 Donruss Holo Blue
34 Kyle Harrison, Giants

If you have a list of you Bonds Im sure I can find some I need. LMK. Thanks

I can use:
2023 Donruss Holo Red - Kyle Harrison, Giants #34 (772/2023)
2023 Donruss Holo Blue
34 Kyle Harrison, Giants

If you have a list of you Bonds Im sure I can find some I need. LMK. Thanks

Those cards are fine with me, as far as the Bonds, I used to PC him, but decided it was too much so plan to sell most of it off. I would like to sell the higher value stuff, but have a ton of the lower value inserts and base that I would trade. If you have anything specific you would be interested in, let me know. Otherwise, I can PM you a list - I think I was at about 2500 different.

Thanks, Jeff

Those cards are fine with me, as far as the Bonds, I used to PC him, but decided it was too much so plan to sell most of it off. I would like to sell the higher value stuff, but have a ton of the lower value inserts and base that I would trade. If you have anything specific you would be interested in, let me know. Otherwise, I can PM you a list - I think I was at about 2500 different.

Thanks, Jeff
Please pm me a list of your bonds

I only have a few, and I understand if you are not interested
but here is my list: 2023 topps series one RC Steele Walker,
Carlos Rodon, and Mike yastrzemski. Thanks!