2023 Topps Update

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crankbait09

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Opened up two hobby boxes today. And what I believe to be the first time ever, I am one card short of completing the base set.
Didn't really pull anything worth while.
Did get a redemption card for a 1988 Auto Card Gold Parallel of Gunnar Henderson.

I have my set needs, as well as all the cards that I am currently trading from these hobby boxes, listed on my site. I will post more of the inserts I do have at a later date, once pricing becomes available.

Let me know if anyone can help with my other set needs as well.

Shawn

Nice Hit on the Gunnar Henderson auto! I have an extra 2023 topps update card 140 and All Aces Zack Greinke Royals AA-72. Let me know if u need them and I'll post them as free cards. Best regards, David

A nice surprise today at Barnes & Noble with 2023 Topps Update today. Only doing one set this time of 2023 Topps Update and have purchased five $25 boxes and one $12 Blaster box and still 47 cards short of a 330 card set. In today's box I pulled a Shohei Ohtani Red Border ASG Creds #d 3/10. Nice looking card.
Will most likely put it up on ebay tonight.