2023Topps Chrome prices

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

STLSHOEMAN

HOF
5.00 star(s)
I was at Walmart and they had 2023 Topps Chrome blaster boxes for $40! The Mega box was $65. I refused to pay that. I'll save my money for update. Is it just me or does that seem outragious. Aaron

I was at Walmart and they had 2023 Topps Chrome blaster boxes for $40! The Mega box was $65. I refused to pay that. I'll save my money for update. Is it just me or does that seem outragious. Aaron
At mine, blasters are $34.98 and $59.98 for mega. They did not have any Megas though. But with tax, it's pushing those $40 and $65 price tags... Crazy that even just two years ago it was $24.99 and $44.99

I've always used sportlots and COMC in the past, but I go that route more and more these days because of the not only the rising prices of retail blasters, but the "shrink-flation" of what you actually get! Remember the good ol' days when $20 could get you a wax box of Topps with 36 packs with 15 cards per pack? Plus, you got those four waxbox-bottom cards to cut out!

yeah same here.got to the register and it rang up 39.98 and told them i didnt want it.i agree retail is getting way to expensive for blasters