2024 Topps Chrome Blasters have extra cards!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

David K.

Legend
5.00 star(s)
I opened up 7 Blasters from my Hobby Store (they were lucky to get two cases or about 40 blasters per case. There Hobby box order was cut in half and Jumbo order also was cut in half. So I noticed that some of the packs in the Blasters had 5 cards instead of the 4! So it averaged out to be close to 4 extra cards per blaster! Best regards, David

Last edited:
I opened up 7 Blasters from my Hobby Store (they were lucky to get two cases or about 40 blasters per case. There Hobby box order was cut in half and Jumbo order also was cut in half. So I noticed that some of the packs in the Blasters had 5 cards instead of the 4! So it averaged out to be close to 4 extra cards per blaster! Best regards, David
David. i belive. the four extra cards per blaster. were the two pinks and two sepia. refractors. i have not opened any yet but i read that each blaster comes with 4 color refractor. inaddition to the four cards per pack. Larry

Not true! This is my last comment on this......first blaster only had two extra cards....30 cards in total and it had the 2 pink and 2 sepia......the two extra cards were serial numbered! Two of them in one blaster!