2024 Topps Series 2 FT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I need these to finish my set...could use some stars of MLB too if I have anything you could use, but first the 3 base cards. LMK, thx
514--Royals TC
603--J. Pederson
642--J. Walker
I see some Bo Jackson cards I would be interested in just let me know what else you are looking for Thanks

I see some Bo Jackson cards I would be interested in just let me know what else you are looking for Thanks
I actually picked up all 3 cards and completed my set yesterday. If you still want the Bo Jacksons I can find something. Not sure how your first two links work and I can view the flicker album...are those cards to trade or just photos of your collection? Thx

I actually picked up all 3 cards and completed my set yesterday. If you still want the Bo Jacksons I can find something. Not sure how your first two links work and I can view the flicker album...are those cards to trade or just photos of your collection? Thx
everything is for trade in the flicker also if yah let me know players or teams I can see what I have available plus I have lots of stuff not added to links Thanks

Back