WTT/WTS 2024 TOPPS SERIES TWO.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hi. all i have are these. lmk what you may have of my wants. Larry

2024 TOPPS SERIES TWO.

89B2-6 KYLE TUCKER.
89ASB-2 HANK AARON
89ASB-31 TED WILLIAMS
89ASB-39 GEORGE BRETT
405, 610, 617, 643,, 661.
ROOKIES. # 360 CRUZ. # 624 WELLS. # 685 MARTINEZ.
Will get back to you this evening, Want List has been revised as of 7/1/204 around 5:30 pm, Fanatics seens to have shortprinted a bunch of cards in their collation games as you only had 8 of 43 cards I am missing for a second base set . What were you wants again? Unfortunately I just went thru my 2024 Topps Series 2 Dupe box and NADA on your very limited Want list of Dodgers RC/Angels RC

Last edited:
Will get back to you this evening, Want List has been revised as of 7/1/204 around 5:30 pm, Fanatics seens to have shortprinted a bunch of cards in their collation games as you only had 8 of 43 cards I am missing for a second base set . What were you wants again? Unfortunately I just went thru my 2024 Topps Series 2 Dupe box and NADA on your very limited Want list of Dodgers RC/Angels RC
Hi. would also be looking for parallels and inserts of dodgers / angels. from series 2. Larry