2024 Tradelist - Looking for HRC. Topps S2 Added 6.22.24.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

How about this You get Elly / Trout / Albies HRC $3000 I get Elly / Ohtani / Olson Covering the Field / Elridge Prospect Power up $30.00
The deal is fair and I would normally do that. The trout card would not be of value if he doesn't make it back to MLB this year but is supposed to be back this month. If he makes it back, we can touch base and see what you still need but please proceed with other trades and see what you can work out without waiting on anything from me.

The deal is fair and I would normally do that. The trout card would not be of value if he doesn't make it back to MLB this year but is supposed to be back this month. If he makes it back, we can touch base and see what you still need but please proceed with other trades and see what you can work out without waiting on anything from me.
Lets do this trade for you ELLY HRC $20 for me Elly Olson Covering the Field Elridge Power Up Prospects $20