21 Topps Chrome Casey Mize RC Auto/Blue Wave Refractor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

biggun61

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Have a Nice 2021 Topps Chrome Casey Mize RC Blue Wave Refractor #62/150. Wants on Trade Page Link or Will Look, LMK Jeff

Last edited:
Hi Jeff,

Totally understand if you don't need the Acuna auto ($200) anymore, but I've still got that one and then picked up a bunch of Cubs autos in a 2021 Topps Archives Break. Pictures are attached. All of the Cubs autos are on-card, the Zambrano is #'d to 150, the Lee and Ramirez are both #'d to 99 and then there is one unnumbered Ramirez. The Acuna auto is on-card as well.

Also, have my tradelist linked below:

Thanks,
Ryan6C7F185A-5DA3-4EA1-A210-D1844B77C022.jpeg

Ryan, While Waiting on the Guy that Wanted the Mize for Over 2 Weeks and Still Left Me Hanging I Picked Up a Acuna. As for the Cubs You Have I can use the Zambrano Auto for Sure. Not Intrested in Trading the Mize for the Cubs Auto,s.
I Still Have the Ripken You Need,LMK Jeff

Trade for this one?

2020 Topps Update Photo Variations #U1A Bo Bichette/long-sleeved shirt
cXnZtd6l.jpg

I have a mark grace tops archives signature on card auto /7, kris bryant heritage box topper, and could add something else if you like

Thanks But Can't Use Either. Anything Else?
2020 contenders jaylon johnson rookie auto /33 (die cut rookie ticket stub). graded, SGC 9, 10 auto). that's my only other chicago auto.

have some nice justin fields donruss rookies, and a jersey rookie from absolute.

madrigal rookie in cubs uni from bowmans best.