2103 topps heritage minors ft/fs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

89Giants

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Have the following 2013 Topps Heritage Minors for trade or sale-
Bazooka '64 minis:
mason williams 1
joc pederson 2
george springer 3
domingo santana 5
javier baez 8 x2
bubba starling 9
cj cron 10
miguel sano 11 x2
tyler austin 12
gary sanchez 13 x2
alex meyer 17 x2
kyle zimmer 18
hak-ju lee 21
albert almora 23
nick castellanos 25

Road to the show-
mason williams
bubba starling
raul mondesi
gary sanchez
tyler naquin
roman quinn
cj cron
tyler austin
taijuan walker
luis heredia
albert almora
taylor guerrieri

Venezuelan back-
62 joey gallo
71 adam morgan
114 lewis brinson
83 jorge alfaro
20 matt davidson

clubhouse collection gu-
jake marisnick
carlos sanchez
brad miller
alex meyer
hak-ju lee black /50
corey dickerson black /50

black border /96-
32 ryan o'sullivan
192 taylor jungmann
87 justin nicolino
53 steve bean
54 bryan brickhouse
99 vance albitz
173 kaleb cowart
199 cody buckel
167 levi michael
178 mike o'neill
172 d.j. davis
155 stetson allie
201 christian yelich
197 alex meyer

Last edited:
I can use these, lmk what you need, thanks Kyle

Road to the show-
Road to the show-
mason williams
bubba starling
raul mondesi
gary sanchez
tyler naquin
roman quinn
cj cron
tyler austin
taijuan walker
luis heredia
albert almora
taylor guerrieri

Interested in your Flores GU and any Sand Gnats, Mets, 51's & Cyclones. If interested, I have a couple SF GU/Autos. 2013 Topps Posey Patch Card, Orlando Cepeda GU, 2013 Bowman Chrome Prospects MW Mac Williams, 2012 Topps Update Relic PS Sandoval. LMK if we can work something out. Thanks

I can use these, lmk what you need, thanks Kyle

Road to the show-
Road to the show-
mason williams
bubba starling
raul mondesi
gary sanchez
tyler naquin
roman quinn
cj cron
tyler austin
taijuan walker
luis heredia
albert almora
taylor guerrieri

do you have any giants stuff from this set? Or any other newer giants from other sets?

I'd be interested in these two.

Road to the show-
luis heredia

black border /96-
155 stetson allie
Only thing I saw on your site I could use was the Kieschnick auto/gu which books for more than the 2 you want I'm sure. See anything else on my site you can use?

Interested in your Flores GU and any Sand Gnats, Mets, 51's & Cyclones. If interested, I have a couple SF GU/Autos. 2013 Topps Posey Patch Card, Orlando Cepeda GU, 2013 Bowman Chrome Prospects MW Mac Williams, 2012 Topps Update Relic PS Sandoval. LMK if we can work something out. Thanks

I have the Flores GU and 3 base cards from mets affiliates. Also have a Flores 2013 Pacific Coast League All-Star card from the set that was available at the game. I am most interested in the Mac Williamson bowman chrome auto and edwin escobar Purple Ref(x/199)117escobar(sf).

I have the Flores GU and 3 base cards from mets affiliates. Also have a Flores 2013 Pacific Coast League All-Star card from the set that was available at the game. I am most interested in the Mac Williamson bowman chrome auto and edwin escobar Purple Ref(x/199)117escobar(sf).

Picked up a couple of the Mets from this set. Which 3 do you have? Is the Flores all-star card part of an all-star set or a 51's team set? Is he listed as an all-star on the card or a 51? I'd be interested in a "51's" team set. LMK, Thanks

Picked up a couple of the Mets from this set. Which 3 do you have? Is the Flores all-star card part of an all-star set or a 51's team set? Is he listed as an all-star on the card or a 51? I'd be interested in a "51's" team set. LMK, Thanks

The 3 mets are 193 nimmo, 13 plawecki, 139 syndergaard. The Flores is part of an all-star set, he is in his las vegas uni and has the 51s logo as well as the all-star game logo on the front, card #9 of 36.

The 3 mets are 193 nimmo, 13 plawecki, 139 syndergaard. The Flores is part of an all-star set, he is in his las vegas uni and has the 51s logo as well as the all-star game logo on the front, card #9 of 36.

OK, Great! Can use them all. I've got the 2 Giants pulled (auto & x/199 purple). I'm ok with that trade. If your good, go ahead and post. Thanks. Mike

Hi ya...I can use your Bogaearts, Springer and Sano cards, and black border Yelich. I might have a 2012 chrome Posey xfractor, but not sure of bv of these and what you may want in paypal.

Please pm me right now, it's much easier as I've been off the boards for awhile due to the health of my mom. I may not be on for a few days at a time....so this I would appreciate.
Thanks
Diane

do you have any giants stuff from this set? Or any other newer giants from other sets?

I hit a matt cain topps chrome gold ref /50 any interest, lmk

I can use it, but not for all of the ones you wanted.

Hi ya...I can use your Bogaearts, Springer and Sano cards, and black border Yelich. I might have a 2012 chrome Posey xfractor, but not sure of bv of these and what you may want in paypal.

Please pm me right now, it's much easier as I've been off the boards for awhile due to the health of my mom. I may not be on for a few days at a time....so this I would appreciate.
Thanks
Diane

pm sent.

Interested in the following:
black border /96-
11 parker bridwell
182 rafael de paula
47 clay schrader
221 slade heathcott
plmk if still available

Interested in the 2 gold mini's as well. PLMK if you can use any of the following:
2013 Prizm Red Pulsar #166 Posey
2013 Prizm Red Pulsar #168 Cain
2013 Prizm Fearless #F1 Posey
2013 Prizm Fearless #F10 Cain
2013 Finest Refractor #84 Lincecum
Those were just some Giants that I have on my desk if you are not interested in any I can look for more. I have not looked any of the bv's.
Thanks,
Trish
2013 Bowman Chrome Green Refractor #74 Bumgarner

Interested in the 2 gold mini's as well. PLMK if you can use any of the following:
2013 Prizm Red Pulsar #166 Posey
2013 Prizm Red Pulsar #168 Cain
2013 Prizm Fearless #F1 Posey
2013 Prizm Fearless #F10 Cain
2013 Finest Refractor #84 Lincecum
Those were just some Giants that I have on my desk if you are not interested in any I can look for more. I have not looked any of the bv's.
Thanks,
Trish
2013 Bowman Chrome Green Refractor #74 Bumgarner

I can use those giants. Not sure of the BVs on the new stuff, I can figure values for the heritage minors based on last years.

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online

No members online now.