2nd Annual Trinity HR Challenge

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

torcato

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Great event yesterday to support Cory Hahn. Recognized cdahlk2001 and his cute son and we chatted for a little bit.

The two headliners at the event were Steve Garvey and Mark Trumbo. As Windows 8 doesn't seem to be compatible to my camera, no pix, but here's what I got:

Mark Trumbo 2/2 ('11 Allen Ginter, '12 Topps)
Steve Garvey 2/2 ('83 Fleer, '87 Topps)
Nolan Arenado 4/5 (2 '12 Heritage Minors, 1 '12 Heritage Minors Prospect Performers, 1 '11 Heritage Minors)
David Nick 1/1 ('09 Bowman Draft)
Cole Garner 1/2 ('07 Bowman Heritage)
Brandon Barnes 2/2 ('08 Bowman Chrome)
Ian Stewart 3/6 ('12 Topps, '11 Topps Heritage, '10 Topps)
Matt Hobgood 1/1 ('10 Pro Debut)
Nick Ramirez 4/4 (2 '11 Donruss Elite, '12 Pro Debut, '10 Bowman Platinum)
Tyler Rahmatulla 2/2 (2 '12 Pro Debut)
Jiovanni Mier 2/2 ('09 Donruss Elite, '09 Tristar Prospects)
Rowan Wick 1/1 ('12 Bowman Chrome Draft)
Travis Witherspoon 1/1 ('12 Heritage Minors)
Tracye Thompson 2/2 ('11 Pro Debut, '10 Pro Debut)
Trayvon Robinson 1/4 ('12 Gypsy Queen Glove Stories - one per and would only inscribe for everyone)
Jeremy Martinez 3/4 ('11 Topps USA)
Daric Barton 2/5 ('10 Upper Deck, '08 Goudy - one per so got help on this one)
Cory Hahn 1/1 ('10 Bowman Chrome USA + signed the roster sheet from his final HS playoff start which I still had and he was surprised to see)

Padres and Nationals first rounders Max Fried and Lucas Giolito were also surprise visitors, but I had nothing for them. It is either funny or sad that A LOT of the attendees had no clue who Garvey was. As most of the players have passed through the Cal League or were in Fall League, Hobgood was the star of the event as everyone needed him for their '10 Pro Debut/'09 Tristar Quad player sets. Thanks to tribefan for helping me with a couple of these cards. Your Arenado and Martinez have been put aside for you. Thanks for the long read!

very cool...too bad about Fried and Giolito, I hear Fried is rising up the prospect ranks, but im sure you'll see them again.Tremendous haul, I wish we had something like this here in Texas...

Nice seeing you too. Got my trumbo And i was gone lol 4 yr olds don't like to wait ya know! Lol see you again maybe the bowling event? 27th?