2nd June Contest for Albert Pujols auto 08/25! Winner is Motown G! Contest is over!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
73. Thanks!!!

Sent from my SM-A600A using Tapatalk

David - I'd like #8, please. I appreciate the contest, my brother!

Thanks
Craig

69 please

I’ll take 45, thanks David!

Thanks
Greg
Sorry....no bench points....must have 15 to play. Best regards, David

• We have a winner! Congrats to Motown G! The contest is over!

Last edited:
Sorry....no bench points....must have 15 to play. Best regards

How do you get Bench points? I have already done 7 trades in the last 10 days and have 3 more to enter in this weekend.

Thanks
Greg

Completed trades equal bench points, so as soon as you and the other party mark the trade as received and enter feedback, then you will get a point. I think the rule used to be 15 trades with different members, not sure if that has changed. Hope that helps!

Blessings,

Kevin

Completed trades equal bench points, so as soon as you and the other party mark the trade as received and enter feedback, then you will get a point. I think the rule used to be 15 trades with different members, not sure if that has changed. Hope that helps!

Blessings,

Kevin

I believe its 20 or more trades with different members. Best regards, David PS for my contests its 15 points.....in the future...may change it to only Hall of Frame members..

Dang...that went quick!! Congrats to Motown G and thanks to David for another great contest.

Fourth of July Contest for another great Albert Pujols auto/gu serial to 4/5!! Don't miss this one!! All the previous winners are welcome and everyone else (but u must have 15 bench points to enter)! This is a special contest and it will be 1 to 100!! Please read the rules before taking a guess.....

Next person posting on this thread will be punished...this contest again is over! Moderators please lock this thread before someone else posts...

Status
Not open for further replies.