2nd Oct contest for Cal Ripken Jr. auto! Winner is GoBolts! Contest is closed!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Alas, my dreams never seem to come true:) The hard luck of a Cubs fan, I guess. Thanks again for the contest! You are incredibly generous!

The winner is GoBolts! Contest is over!

Wow! This is incredible! I never win these.

Thank you for the contest, David.

And good luck to everyone else on future contests. (Your time will come, gophergirl23. Keep on dreaming!)

Recieved your pm GoBolts and the card will be mailed out today. Next Contest on Nov 9, 2013 will be Ken Griffey Jr. auto/gu serial 7/25 and Thanksgiving contest on Nov 23 will be for Yasiel Puig 2013 bowman platinum gold refractor serial 2/50! Note on the Thanksgiving contest will only have one retriction...must have 5 bench points...very important to get the bench points by trading/buying.....previous winners can only enter the Thanksgiving contest and the Christmas contest!! Best regards, David PS Have two more Griffey jr. autos, Frank Thomas auto 1/1 and one Felix Hernadez auto for future contests!