2nd Sept Contest for Shohei Ohtani auto 1/25! Winner is XZYXZY! Contest is over!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hi David

Will be going with...let me think...maybe the uniform number of a former player...what team...ah heck...Padres just lost again to the Diamondbacks...Hey Padres...I liked a former Player...what was his name...shoot...I remember his number though...I will go with

Thanks Bob

We will try 53, thank as always!!!
You're welcome! Best regards, David
Hi David

Will be going with...let me think...maybe the uniform number of a former player...what team...ah heck...Padres just lost again to the Diamondbacks...Hey Padres...I liked a former Player...what was his name...shoot...I remember his number though...I will go with

Thanks Bob

You're welcome Bob! Best regards, David

• Numbers already selected: 3, 8, 10, 12, 16, 17,19, 21, 25, 34, 42, 44, 47, 53, 58,72

David,

I'm just curious. How do you come up with the winning number? Thanks.

Dave

Hi Dave! Quite simple....I normally go to the Farmers market on Sat....so I go to the bank usually on Wed, Thur or Friday....get small bills about 40 one dollars and 30 dollars worth of $5.00 bills and 2 dollars worth of quarters......Farmers normally get city folks...who buy 3 or 4 dollars worth of food and hand the Farmers a $20 dollar bill....so I would hear the Farmers say..its a $20.00 day....so the day before the contest...I would pull one of the one dollar bills and see what the last two numbers on the serial of the bill...if it falls with the 1 to 75 range....That number would be the winning number....if it was say 88...I would pull again until I got one that was from 1 to 75. Best regards, David

I'm going to guess 28. Thanks for the contest David!

Scott
You're welcome Scott! Best regards, David

46 please. Looks like a nice card.

Thanks! Got the card from Luis (Criollos) for the Sat contest! Best regards, David PS answered your question about the winning number above.
  • Numbers already selected: 3, 8, 10, 12, 16, 17,19, 21, 25, 28, 34, 42, 44, 46, 47, 53, 58,72