(3) 2013 Topps Archives SP wanted

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vizquel will help with that.....

LMK if any of these tigers cards work:

2013 Topps Update Wal-Mart Blue:
US193 - Max Scherzer
US205 - Prince Fielder
US276 - Torii Hunter
US315 - Bruce Rondon RC

2013 Topps Update Target Red:
US196 - Brayan Pena
US223 - Jose Valverde
US276 - Torii Hunter
US278 - Jose Alvarez RC

Ron

Ron -

Sorry it took me too many days to respond. Would you like to do a nice PWE trade of the Target Red Hunter? I've already pulled the Durham, so I know I have it. Feel free to post.

Ron -

Sorry it took me too many days to respond. Would you like to do a nice PWE trade of the Target Red Hunter? I've already pulled the Durham, so I know I have it. Feel free to post.

Ken,

Trade posted. You sure that is enough for the Durham? I can add another one if you want.

LMK,

Ron

PS - I tried to send you a PM back but it said your mailbox is full and you can't receive anymore messages.

Ken,

Trade posted. You sure that is enough for the Durham? I can add another one if you want.

LMK,

Ron

PS - I tried to send you a PM back but it said your mailbox is full and you can't receive anymore messages.

Trade confirmed. I'm fine with the one-for-one. I hate taking too long in getting back to nice folks.

Back