3 in 3/1!!!

wmhc28413

5.00 star(s)
bob schmidt 1/1 c/o home 20 days...
ralph houk 1/1 c/o home 13 days...
mike timlin 1/1 c/o home 259 days... i didnt think i was going to see this one again.. im pumped to get it back this is a great add to my red sox collection :D ...

tigsfan

4.90 star(s)
I'm keeping my hopes up for Mike Timlin, usually he signs stuff pretty quickly. I'm at 50 days and counting...

wmhc28413

5.00 star(s)
from what it seems timlin signs in like a few weeks to a month... so i though i was not getting it back because of how long ago i sent it.. but the strange thing is that i sent it to FL and it came back from CO...

CW13

5.00 star(s)
from what it seems timlin signs in like a few weeks to a month... so i though i was not getting it back because of how long ago i sent it.. but the strange thing is that i sent it to FL and it came back from CO...
yes he is in co right now. i had the same thing happen. i sent a ball and had delivery confirmation and saw that it was forwarded to CO.....i'm a big timlin fan as we both played at the same college.

good job!! :D

tigsfan

4.90 star(s)
yes he is in co right now. i had the same thing happen. i sent a ball and had delivery confirmation and saw that it was forwarded to CO.....i'm a big timlin fan as we both played at the same college.

good job!! :D
That might explain why I'm still waiting to then, I sent to FL. Doh!:p

See, this thread makes me feel better already. I'm at 50% right now (20/40), so the next one I get back will put me over the hump. :) (Which I think will either be Timlin or Bucky Dent).

Sponsors