3 in 3/1!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wmhc28413

Rookie
5.00 star(s)
bob schmidt 1/1 c/o home 20 days...
ralph houk 1/1 c/o home 13 days...
mike timlin 1/1 c/o home 259 days... i didnt think i was going to see this one again.. im pumped to get it back this is a great add to my red sox collection :D ...

IMG_NEW-104.jpg
IMG_0001_NEW-75.jpg
IMG_0002_NEW-44.jpg

from what it seems timlin signs in like a few weeks to a month... so i though i was not getting it back because of how long ago i sent it.. but the strange thing is that i sent it to FL and it came back from CO...

from what it seems timlin signs in like a few weeks to a month... so i though i was not getting it back because of how long ago i sent it.. but the strange thing is that i sent it to FL and it came back from CO...

yes he is in co right now. i had the same thing happen. i sent a ball and had delivery confirmation and saw that it was forwarded to CO.....i'm a big timlin fan as we both played at the same college.

good job!! :D

yes he is in co right now. i had the same thing happen. i sent a ball and had delivery confirmation and saw that it was forwarded to CO.....i'm a big timlin fan as we both played at the same college.

good job!! :D
That might explain why I'm still waiting to then, I sent to FL. Doh!:p

See, this thread makes me feel better already. I'm at 50% right now (20/40), so the next one I get back will put me over the hump. :) (Which I think will either be Timlin or Bucky Dent).