3 in 3/19 with couple suprises

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DaNotoriousNIC

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
So was out and about and got a phone call from my mom saying I had 2 autographs show up at their house. One I definately wasn't expecting to ever see back.
Ryan Suter-22 days

Now for the long awaited ones
Ron Francis 506 days,c/o Carolina Hurricanes, funny thing is like 15 minutes or so before the call I had dropped out my stack of outgoing TTM's, happened to send to him, atleast I sent a Whalers card this time I guess. Thought that was quite the coincidence.

Thought Ron was a long wait, yeah not really...
Kyle Drabek 978 days!! c/o whatever minor league team he was on in July 2011. So apparently he has been keeping all his fan mail over these years.

That's why I keep an eye on the mailbox, never know whats going to show up, its fun when one does!

I'm just waiting on my mom to call and be like you got 5 or 6 different envelopes here today from some guy named Mariano Rivera lol. Swear him and Shaq I sent to so much throughout their careers that I didn't even keep track of them all