3 in 3/19!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wmhc28413

Rookie
5.00 star(s)
glenn hoffman 5/3 c/o ST 13 days... super pumped about this one another add to the red sox collection and he sent back 2 extra cards :D ...
butch wynegar 2/2 c/o home 23 days....
charlie kerfeld 2/3 c/o home 30 days.. kept one as offered but both cards came back smeared :( and one has parts of his finger prints on it...
IMG_NEW-115.jpg
IMG_0001_NEW-83.jpg
IMG_0002_NEW-50.jpg
IMG_0003_NEW-27.jpg

i'm surprised he didnt get part of a jelly doughnut on it!! :)

good returns :)

Nice returns!! Too bad about the finger prints :( I would re-send to him and tell him what happened.

i prob will send him another request in a few months.. fingers crossed the sigs look better the second time around...

thanks guys!!!

You will waste your stamps....I thought the same thing, and I re-sent....same thing smeared, finger prints both times, he has on of the worst sigs.....

by the way
congrats on the successes

You will waste your stamps....I thought the same thing, and I re-sent....same thing smeared, finger prints both times, he has on of the worst sigs.....

by the way
congrats on the successes

thanks for the heads up... i guess i will save my stamps...

thanks gang!!!

I had a success with Kerfeld a couple of years ago and he signed with a ball point. Actually, I prefer that in the vintage cards, and it looked much better. Still, terrific successes! Kerfeld was awesome in '86! I can still see him waving Hatcher's home run fair in the '86 NLCS.