3 in the mailbox on 1/14

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jhens76

Prospect
Pretty excited about these 3.

Bob Boone c/o the Nationals
Darrel Miller c/o Home
Dave Henderson c/o Home (request a donation to a charity which helps fight a disease his son has - which I will send.)

All 3 took about a month.

Does anyone have a current address for Lance Parrish? I would love to get that Boone Parrish card signed by him!

BooneHendersonMiller1-14-10.jpg

Last edited:
I have an address for Lance Parrish, but his return rate is very, very low. I would not recommend sending to him, but try somebody with a connection in Lakeland (for Spring Training) or Detroit (for public signing) for the best chance of a signature.

In that case, I'll just hold on to it.

I have an address for Lance Parrish, but his return rate is very, very low. I would not recommend sending to him, but try somebody with a connection in Lakeland (for Spring Training) or Detroit (for public signing) for the best chance of a signature.
Thanks for the heads up.
:)

Give it a shot TTM on the Parrish.. I have sent to him 3 seperate times and gotten returns on all of them it is worth a shot.

Congrats on the returns..

I've always been fascinated by Darrell Miller, played ML baseball and only the third best athlete in the family.
Brother - Reggie
Sister - Cheryl