3 TTM on 8/14/10

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rangersfan1982

BANNED
5.00 star(s)
BANNED
Frank Tanana - 6/5 (8 days)
28492 Harwich Dr.
Farmington Hills, MI 48334
hpqscan0001-11.jpg

Dave Dravecky - 3/3 (11 days)
13840 Glaneagle Dr.
Colorado Springs, CO 80921
hpqscan0003-7.jpg

Ken Blackburn - 1/1 (12 days)
6503 Torrey Pines Trace
Laurel Hill, FL 32567
hpqscan0004-8.jpg

great returns...love the tanana's. need to send him some more...

Thanks guys!

Chris - if you want him to do any special inscriptions, I used a sticky note on each one with what I wanted in case you wanted one personalized for Clayton.

A couple of pretty darn good pitchers in those successes today. Tanana is one of my all time favorites. He really could bring it when he came up with the Angels. As his career progressed he changed his speeds more and became an even more effective pitcher. Back in the '70's I saw him pitch in a game for the Angels. Can't remember who they were playing but it started to rain pretty hard & Dick Williams came out & started complaning the game should be halted. He didn't want his young firerballer hurt. The umps felt the game could go on, so Tanana had to stay out there with the rain pouring down on him. Next pitch slips out of Tanana's hand & lands behind the pitchers mound. The umps figured okay, maybe that was a sign, and halted the game. Today, at the first sign of bad weather they put a stop to the game. The game sure has changed.

Thanks guys!!

Jim, I never got to see either pitch but have heard great stories about both of them. I loved the interview that Dravecky did here on The Bench...ever since then, I've been a fan! :)