3 Ttm St - 3/6

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jhens76

Prospect
3 more Spring Training Successes
Fernando Rodney
Chris Pettit
Andrew Romine

I've learned my lesson not to send Chrome cards. I sent 2 of each in hopes that at least 1 of the pair wouldn't get smeared... no luck.

I tried using baby powder like I've read and it didn't seem to help.

Oh well, still a great day!

RodneyRominePettit3-6-10.jpg

Use a white eraser, I don't know why but everybody tells you that.

I got Rodney on my list for this week, even though he gave me heart attacks when he pitched in Detroit.

Heart attack!

haha, Fuentes gave me hear attacks all last year. I'm really kind of scared for my blood pressure this year with him and Rodney in Anaheim together.
:eek:
Use a white eraser, I don't know why but everybody tells you that.

I got Rodney on my list for this week, even though he gave me heart attacks when he pitched in Detroit.

haha, Fuentes gave me hear attacks all last year. I'm really kind of scared for my blood pressure this year with him and Rodney in Anaheim together.
:eek:

thats what we Ranger fans are hoping for!! :)

I agree with you on the Rodney heart attacks, I'm just glad he is gone to be honest, his numbers looked good last year but if you actually had to watch those games they don't seem as good to you