3 X 2012 Topps Chrome Blasters - 1 Hot Box Blaster!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GotMelky

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Opened up the first two and nothing overly spectacular - the third box, every pack had purple refractors instead of base cards. Kind of cool, here is the damage:

Base RC - Darvish, Wada, Montero, Pomeranz, Mesoraco, etc.
Base Refractors - Pacheco, Beltran, Vargas, Ryan Braun, Andrus, Surkamp
Base XFractors - Chris Davis, Pablo Sandoval, Giancarlo Stanton, Alcides Escobar
Die Cut - Ivan Nova

Purple Refractors:
1 - Tim Lincecum
4 - David Ortiz
13 - Ian Kinsler
18 - Cameron Maybin
21 - Dustin Pedroia (2)
23 - Clay Buchholz
25 - Chase Utley
34 - Aroldis Chapman
35 - Paul Goldschmidt
50 - Joe Mauer
66 - Mat Latos
105 - Adam Lind
116 - Felix Hernandez
119 - Jaime Garcia
120 - Matt Kemp
134 - Melky Cabrera
136 - Dee Gordon
139 - Pablo Sandoval
149 - Elvis Andrus
153 - Adron Chambers
162 - Chris Parmalee
164 - Brett Pill
173 - Brett Lawrie
180 - Yoenis Cespedes
185 - Tsuyoshi Wada
190 - Matt Hague
192 - Kirk Nieuwenhuis
197 - Will Middlebrooks
198 - Brian Dozier
199 - Matt Adams
204 - AJ Pierzynski
210 - Carlos Beltran
213 - Jake Peavy
220 - Omar Infante

- The odds on the box state that there are base parallels - anyone know of a list of these?

The base parallels are blue,gold,orange,purple,red and sepia refractors

I can use these..
base RC-Darvish

Purple Refractors:
13 - Ian Kinsler
21 - Dustin Pedroia
50 - Joe Mauer
120 - Matt Kemp
164 - Brett Pill
173 - Brett Lawrie
197 - Will Middlebrooks

What bv are placing on the purple refractors

Last edited:
Not sure what they mean by variations there is nothing listed on baseballcardpedia.com or sportscardradio.com

Did you check out post #3 i am interested in some of your Purple Refractors i have quite a few 2012 Topps A/G for you.

I can use this Purple refractor 180 - Yoenis Cespedes

Is there anything else you are trading for other than Marcum & those Ginter minis?

Also how much would you need in trade value for it?

lmk thanks
Dan

Will take the Montero RC. And any other Mariners base cards you got.
Let me know what you could use from trade page.
Thanks, Larry

I might hold off on the Purples for now - I'll PM you guys when I figure out what I am going to do. I have them on eBay with 1 day auctions to see if I can get any hype bids for release day.

Nice break! Trading at all? I'm interested in the Dozier, Wada, and Parmelee purple refractors. Also interested in any Twins base and parallels you may have pulled. Thanks

I'll get back to you guys later tonight - I have four hobby boxes coming as well, so it might be worth waiting to see if we can make larger trades.

I'll get back to you guys later tonight - I have four hobby boxes coming as well, so it might be worth waiting to see if we can make larger trades.

I'll take anything of Cespedes, Parker, or Milone you pull. If they are all in the set and if I have anything to trade you.

That will be ok with me. Let me know whenever you open up your other boxes. Will take any Mariners you want to trade.
Thanks, Larry