31 in 12-10

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DaNotoriousNIC

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
Wes Helms-sent during ST, this puts me at 36/63 for 09 ST and 100/660 on my 08 Topps set
WesHelms.jpg
Then a did a 30 card blind trade on SCN, can't say I'm that pleased with but after looking up each player I did get these former Tigers that I happened to need. If you need any of these specific cards and have an auto of one of the guys in a Tigers uniform I'm willing to swap.
JoseCapellan.jpg
KeithMoreland.jpg
KevinWitt.jpg
NateCornejo.jpg
SeanDouglass.jpg
Then there are these which are all FT
BlindTrade1-1.jpg
BlindTrade2.jpg
BlindTrade3.jpg
CaseyBlake.jpg

Last edited:
need it? even though i should hold on to all of the current guys for when that idiot GM we got trades some more stars for unproven guys

How does this "blind trade" work?

we did a 30 card blind trade, i sent 30 signed cards and vice versa, can't say I'm to happy with what I got in return for what I sent when the guy I did mine with waited to send to me to see who I sent, needless to say I sent multiple all stars and got 1 player that made the all star once in return

just had to wait until I sent to Parish literally this morning lol, Hextall would work to go in my extensive hockey collection of like 15 auto's

any interest in moving the Capellan? If so, what would you need for it. I don't have a trade list of my IP/TTMs as I just havent had the time to type them all out, but if you can give me an idea of what you are looking for I will see what I have.