34 Trades away from 1000 Contest. Nice Prize!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PitofSteel

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Okay so I am 34 trades away from 1000 trades. I went on a little break and had not made many trades for a while. The contest is easy guess what Month and Day I will make my 1000th trade. One guess per member and MUST HAVE at least 20 bench points!

The winner or closest one will get this
2006 Upper Deck Auto Facts David Wright Auto #156/300!:)

PLEASE NOTE: If members pick the same date and month that day and month goes to who posted it first. So make sure to look at the dates and months and I will try and keep a running tally!

So help me get to the 1k plateau and the next level by making some trades!! Giddy up!!!

Thanks and good luck!

Chris

Last edited:
DATES TAKEN SO FAR
June 5th
June 6th
June 7th
June 10th
June 12th
June 16th
June 18th
June 20th
June 21st
June 22nd
June 24th
June 29th
July 1st
July 2nd
July 3rd
July 4th
July 6th
July 8th
July 10th
July 19th
July 21st
August 3rd
August 16th
August 17th
August 22nd
September 8th

Last edited:
Alright Chris according to my vast calculations (using the calculator provided by my computer) i am going to say your 1000 trade will be on June 5th 2012

And congrats on the upcoming milestone

Best,
David

Alright Chris according to my vast calculations (using the calculator provided by my computer) i am going to say your 1000 trade will be on June 5th 2012

And congrats on the upcoming milestone

Best,
David

David can your calculator tell me when Im going to win the lottery???:D :D That would be sweet I will even give you a cut of it if I do win!

David can your calculator tell me when Im going to win the lottery???:D :D That would be sweet I will even give you a cut of it if I do win!

Well according to my overly used microsoft provided calculator it says June 5th 2012 :eek: :D wow same day you will have your 1000 trade..man this calculator is something else.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online