3rd Jan Contest for Frank Thomas auto 1/1! Winner is six43dpnc! Contest is over!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

David K.

Legend
5.00 star(s)
  • Please check the list of previous winners. As more winners will be allowed back into the contests! I will not let u know that your off the list...that's your job. Previous winners will be on the list for about 21 months.

• Pick a number from 1 to 75 for the contest. This is your number till the end of the contest! If u pick a duplicate number of someone's pick....don't edit your selection...just post another selection and indicate the reason why!

• Good morning everyone! You're playing for 2018 Topps Stadium Club Archives Frank Thomas auto 1/1 from my personal collection!

• Must have at least 15 Bench points to enter and previous winners from my contests on this list cannot enter : cmcjr99, Mercedes, metsman1986, PRosefan1, dad3309, dred0gg024, Criollos, Katester44, Vistaviper, cardmonster, gwynn_fan, Mike, Anglinomics, Curteverhart330, Topaz77, Scc76, Camsue, Bradau, brj38464, who75, LEONOFNJ, XZYXZY, chief wahoo, cincikid, bfd13, mrhavrkamp,r5-grnd-pndr, rl16, reickholt, biggun61, BBonds25, Jack, rotorob, hurls88, tglg, Prd3515!, Baseball24, Yankees1, 89Giants, Joshuadavidson, FATDOG333, Boots

• If no winner... contest will continue till next Sunday and Winner will be the closest to the winning number. If its a tie, I'll break the tie with a coin toss (four quarters and the one with the most heads wins)

• Good luck to everyone! Best regards, David
  • Winner is six43dpnc! Contest is over!

Last edited: