4 TTM in 1/7/11

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mr.js36

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I got these today:
Calvin Murray 2/2
Sent:10/23/10
Randy Velarde 2/2
Sent:12/16/10
Nick Leyva 1/1
Sent:12/28/10
Paul Assenmacher 2/2
Sent:8/18/09.....Wow :D
Thanks for looking :)

awesome, Javy.i need to find some Calvin Murray cards..was the addy in Austin?? whenever i go to UT baseball games, Calvin is always there. I remember in 1990 there was a Gatordade banquet for College Player of the Year and High School Player of the Year. It happened to be at the hotel my dad managed and I got to sit outside and get some photos signed. The College Player of the Year was Calvin Murray and the High School one was Todd Van Poppel. They had such bright futures but never really did much...

awesome, Javy.i need to find some Calvin Murray cards..was the addy in Austin?? whenever i go to UT baseball games, Calvin is always there. I remember in 1990 there was a Gatordade banquet for College Player of the Year and High School Player of the Year. It happened to be at the hotel my dad managed and I got to sit outside and get some photos signed. The College Player of the Year was Calvin Murray and the High School one was Todd Van Poppel. They had such bright futures but never really did much...

This is the Address I used Chris
Calvin Murray
17434 Courtney Pine Cir.
Spring TX 77379
I have a notebook with many addresses and I saw his address and decided to send him some cards.He was a great college player :D