40th Signed A&G in Today- TTM- Also, PICS of all 40!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Utleyfan

Pro
4.90 star(s)
Glad to be posting this success right now. Nothing came in yesterday, but Thursday wasnt too bad of a day TTM-wise.

1/1 Kevin Van Dam 08 A&G - Sent it July 31

Here are all 40 of my signed A&Gs- just going to show some and plmk what you think. Obviously, there are a nice amount of guys still who I don't have who sign TTM, so I'll be trying them TTM during ST or the off-season. I still have a bunch out, so let's hope guys like Akinori Iwamura, Joey Votto, Mo Rivera, J-Ham, Jay Bruce, Matt Diaz, Ian Kinsler etc pull through :eek:

First I'll start out with this one, it was sent c/o ST team but it got a little bent in the back :(...
DSCN1349.jpg

Adam LaRoche

DSCN1346.jpg

Next, I'll post Ian Snell... this was sent c/o ST team as well. Looking to send his state at ST.

DSCN1340.jpg

Joe Blanton, ST

DSCN1336.jpg

Steve Holm, I think this may have been early in the season...

DSCN1337.jpg

Garrett Anderson, sometime before summer I think.

DSCN1329.jpg

c/o ST Brian Bass

DSCN1327.jpg

Juan Pierre c/o ST Team

DSCN1328.jpg

Brian Barton c/o ST Team

DSCN1299.jpg

Pat Neshek, probably last year, can't exactly remember.

DSCN1297.jpg

Nick Blackburn, c/o ST Team

DSCN1286.jpg

Rich Thompson, c/o ST Team

DSCN1282.jpg

Tom Gorzelanny, c/o ST Team

DSCN1281.jpg

Brandon Phillips c/o ST Team

DSCN1236.jpg

Pete Weber, this was sent sometime in Jan or Feb I believe

DSCN1189.jpg

Jeff Francis, I'm pretty sure I sent this Summer 2008 and received it back this year.

DSCN0964.jpg

Mike Cameron, sent last off-season c/o Home.

DSCN0869.jpg

Grady Sizemore, sent this Black Friday I believe, plus or minus a few days

DSCN0617.jpg

Hideki Okajima, sent and rec'd last year

DSCN0520.jpg

Mark Teahen, sent and rec'd last year

DSCN0503.jpg

Brian Schneider, sent and rec'd last year

DSCN0500.jpg

Michael Cuddyer, sent and rec'd last year

DSCN0501.jpg

Jim Thome, sent and rec'd last year, hopefully not ghost-signed :p

DSCN0493.jpg

Jeff Clement, sent and rec'd last summer ASG break

DSCN0443.jpg

Joe Nathan, can't remember

DSCN0440.jpg

JJ Putz, sent and rec'd last season

DSCN0349.jpg

Eugenio Velez, sent early last season, very first A&G success

scher2.jpg

Max Scherzer, sent last year rec'd last October

scottedit.jpg

Luke Scott, can't remember- sometime last year

kouzrev.jpg

Kevin Kouzmanoff, rec'd last October

Picture134.jpg

Justin Masterson, sent and rec'd this summer

Picture141.jpg

Les Miles, sent and rec'd this summer

Picture140.jpg

Bob Motley, this summer

Picture152.jpg

Nicky Hayden, this summer

DSCN1675.jpg

Bob Chandler Jr. "Bigfoot"-this summer

Picture153.jpg

Ross Ohlendorf- this summer

strug2.jpg

Kerri Strug- this summer

Picture156.jpg

CC Sabathia- sent 2009 ST rec'd a week or two ago :D

Picture157.jpg

Jeff King, sent and rec' this summer

Picture159.jpg

Carl Crawford, sent in to IP signing this summer

Picture161.jpg

Kevin Van Dam, sent July 31st, received today :) :D

Of course there is still a long way to go, but here's my progress so far. Hopefully, I can win 1-2 off eBay of a guy breaking up his set (like 130 signed he had :eek: ) and get some TTM success.

Thanks for looking, I'd love to hear comments/advice.

awesome collection! here's hoping to getting alot more - good luck
thanks man. I was actually trying to get some Phillies IP a couple nights ago... Chase Utley came over and signed like 5 of 6 right in front of me... no luck :p

Still have a long way to go, but am satisfied with current progress. Still have lots of ttm opportunities.

Very nice man...have you sent to Kazuo Fukumori yet? I haven't found a team he is playing for and also can't get a home address from anywhere. Any suggestions?

Hey now................Is that a bible verse on the Masterson signed card? If so, is that a common thing? Never seen that before..................Looks kind of odd...................Thanks..............Mike

Hey now................Is that a bible verse on the Masterson signed card? If so, is that a common thing? Never seen that before..................Looks kind of odd...................Thanks..............Mike

Masterson always includes a Bible verse with his autos...at least on all 3 that I have got from him he has.

metsman Yep it is a bible verse... like Rangersfan said, he inscribes that with all autos he signs. At least all the ones I've seen. He did it on my other card I sent a couple years back as well.
rangersfan Thanks ya I just found out Fukumori signs, I dunno where to send, I guess I'll have to search around.

thanks guys for all the comments.

metsman Yep it is a bible verse... like Rangersfan said, he inscribes that with all autos he signs. At least all the ones I've seen. He did it on my other card I sent a couple years back as well.
rangersfan Thanks ya I just found out Fukumori signs, I dunno where to send, I guess I'll have to search around.

thanks guys for all the comments.

Yeah if you find anything let me know. He was a great signer ttm when he was with the Texas Rangers & OKC Red Hawks.