Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hello i have these cards for you
base 108 solar 164 b schlitter 196 team card
1st hr gold 13 baez

i am interested in these cards
2015 Topps Rainbow Foil

136 Manny Machado
269 Jordy Mercer
275 Buster Posey

let me know what we can do.
thanks
dale

Dale,

I don't see any listings for First Home Run Gold Baez on Beckett. Is it the First Home Run Insert? Or the First Home Run Medallion Insert?

Thanks,
Tom

their is the reg 1st hr cards in blasters and then their is the ones from the $5 hanger packs or fat packs their is a diff in backgrounds
the ones in the hanger or fat packs are the gold silver version were the blasters are a black background

ok i just looked on ebay and their is 3 diff versions to the hr cards their is a black border on top and bottom of players pic and a silver as well as a gold version
i have the silver top and bottom. i had people say these were the golds my bad

Okay. I'm not sure how to figure a book value for it. Beckett doesn't recognize the variations of the First Home Run cards for some reason. Let me try and figure it out.

Thanks,
Tom

need these 2.dont know bvs.lmk
2015 Topps Robbed
R14 Mike Trout

2015 Topps Highlight of the Year
H24 Derek Jeter

have these 2
first pitch tom morello fp-11
first home run Jorge soler #fhr-01

Hi
I have the jorge soler 1st hr medallion BV $30. Willing to trade it for the Jose Abreu 1st hr Medallion BV $25 and 2015 Topps Inspired Play I12 Jose Abreu/Frank Thomas BV $2 and 2015 Topps First Home Run
FHR30 Jose Abreu BV $3.

LMK
thanks
Henry

I have these 2015:
Base: 95 Junior Lake,108 Jorge Soler(RC),252 Travis Wood and 1st HR 13 Javier Baez. Would be interested in #132 and the Madison Bumgarner cards.
Plmk.Thanks.Jeff.

K

toycar34,

Sorry, been tied up. I have not been able to find out if there's any premium for the variations of those First Home Run cards. If you're okay with making the trade as you posted it, go ahead and post it in the Trade Manager.

jordanrulz,

Trade posted. Thank you.

DaSoxFan,

Trade posted. Thank you

Jeb67,

Trade posted. Thank you.

Thanks,
Tom

Last edited:
I need FHR16 Matt Adams. I have:
37 Arismendy Alcantara FS
43 Starlin Castro
313 Anthony Rizzo/Giancarlo Stanton/Lucas Duda LL
315 Javier Baez RC

LMK, Aaron

A little confused about what you need, but it looks like you have been trading for what you have. So, I have these:
2015 Topps Base - 37 Arismendy Alcantara FS, 43 Starlin Castro, 315 Javier Baez RC
2015 Topps Free Agent 40 - F407 Andre Dawson
2015 Topps First Pitch - FP04 Eddie Vedder, FP10 Graham Elliot

Need these base from your list:
2015 Topps Base - 11, 12, 21,44, 56, 70, 90, 101, 113, 133, 147, 160, 182, 202, 204, 215, 220, 225, 247, 276, 282, 295, 304, 324, 328, 333, 344, 350

John

Dale,

Trade confirmed. Thank you.

Aaron and John,

I apologize if my lists above are confusing. I either have those cards incoming from trades, or already have in hand. I'm looking for anything 2015 Cubs that is not on those lists.

Thanks,
Tom

WOULD YOU TRADE 1ST HR #16 MATT ADAMS FOR HIGHLIGHT ERNIE BANKS IN A PWE TRADE?

plmk thanks Stanley

Last edited:

plmk thanks Stanley

I'm waiting for a response from the first person to inquire on that one, but if they don't have anything for me, yes. I'll let you know.

Thanks,
Tom

Aaron,

Anything for the Adams? Just checking before I make a deal with Stanley, as you inquired first on it. LMK and thanks?

All trades that have been made were mailed out today. Sorry I didn't get them out yesterday, didn't make it to the PO in time.

Thanks,
Tom

plmk thanks Stanley

Stanley,

If you're still interested, I can do that trade. If you're still interested go ahead and post it, or let me know and I'll post it up.

Thanks.

I've now updated my list at the top of the thread to show my wants, not my haves. Sorry for any confusion my have lists created.

Thanks,
Tom

stanley,

if you're still interested, i can do that trade. If you're still interested go ahead and post it, or let me know and i'll post it up.

Thanks.

I've now updated my list at the top of the thread to show my wants, not my haves. Sorry for any confusion my have lists created.

Thanks,
tom

trade is posted. Is pwe okay with you?

Thanks stanley