$5.00 Lot...cards added

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ok , cool......i wasn't sure....if it was for all 4 plus the 12 i was going to say add it in with the hoops sets and i'll send it all in one payment , but since it's just the CW i'll hold off for now....

it will likely be tomorrow before i get payment to you on the sets....hate to have the delay , but i had a house fire today and now i have 3rd degree burns from the waist up ....just got back in from the ER and not sure how long i'll be awake (the meds they said would knock me out seem to have had the opposite effect - i'm totally wired at the moment but that may change at any moment) so for now i'm planning to take care of business tomorrow.....

one more quick update for you - had to go to the burn center in augusta ga today and they were QUICK to set me up for surgery tomorrow morning wtih follow-up surgiers each of the next two weeks...sorry for the extra delay , but i WILL have $$ to you later this week as soon as i can get home and back up to speed

Wow, no worries man. I'm sorry to hear about your injuries. Don't rush on my account with the money. Get your self better and rest as much as you can. I sent a message to you through the set trade asking when payment would be sent, but that was before I saw these messages, so please ignore them and get well.

Billy