5 Rangers via trade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rangersfan1982

BANNED
5.00 star(s)
BANNED
Thanks to Chris (CW13) for another excellent trade! Thad Levine brings me to 415 different Rangers autos! :)

hpqscan0007.jpg

hpqscan0008.jpg

hpqscan0009.jpg

hpqscan0011.jpg

hpqscan0010.jpg

Last edited:
thanks again for the Choice customs!!they look great. hope to get some signed here this week.....
don't forget jones is with the white sox now...i'll send to hamilton again..i think i'm trying chris ray o'day & francisco....when camp ends, i'll send to scheppers and robbie ross at their minor league affiliate..maybe more though...we'll see.

thanks again for the Choice customs!!they look great. hope to get some signed here this week.....
don't forget jones is with the white sox now...i'll send to hamilton again..i think i'm trying chris ray o'day & francisco....when camp ends, i'll send to scheppers and robbie ross at their minor league affiliate..maybe more though...we'll see.

No problem man, I think I included enough for me, you and Arron to get signed copies and then Choice to have one of each too if he wants them. I may send to Ross too, do you know if he signs ttm?

ross is awesome ttm. definitely send. mendonca is a go too...i'd also send to wilmer font if you have anything...he has some potential as well and signs...

Awesome pick ups, Andrew! you know how good Pudge is behind the dish, and how he handles pitchers? Sundberg was just as good with the glove back in the day. One of my all time favorite players. Tough too!