50/50 autographs.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Amazin' Mets

BANNED
5.00 star(s)
BANNED
I'm interested in doing 50/50 autographs. I will be autographing for the International League and the NY-Penn League and will consider doing so for the Eastern League as time permits. I live near Rochester, NY and attend Rochester Red Wings, Batavia Muckdogs and Auburn Doubledays games. I can also attend Erie Seawolves and Binghamton Mets games as well. I'm also interested in sending cards to get autographed for the other minor league teams as well.

Lmk

Hey would like to do a 50/50 with you for Muckdogs coach Luis Quinones. I can do however many cards you would like 3 for you 3 for me easily. LMK and I'll set something up..... thanks, Rooster.

Rooster, I can get Luis Quinones for you! I can do two for you and two for me. Which ballpark do you autograph at? I can send cards for another 50/50 too!

Unfortunately I don't live near any place that has a stadium for a team, I'm envious of you folks that do. I will go ahead and pull some cards for that 50/50 and set up a TM, thanks.....